(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

rockinpikachu said:
WPM are u gonna get on the tour bus?
Just felt like asking it here because a lot of people want too know.

I don't think he is an elementary school student, so he cannot.

The cut off form of Shikijika is the spring form, while the first one we can see is winter.
Here's the kanji for Winter: http://www.manythings.org/kanji/d/51ac.htm

If you follow the arrows, it goes in order: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.

Based on Mamanbou's colour scheme and shape, I would think that it's almost definitely Luvdisc's evolution. Cos its almost the same, except for the two fins and the more "glam" face.

And I LOL'ed hard at Burokko. OMG epic a pokemon out of broccoli.

AND THE BLUE FISH MAGIKARP/FEEBAS THINGUM'S SOOOOO CUTE LOL. It'll evolve into something impressive I swear. Isshu's Gyarados/Milotic.

I love the swan. =P

aaroncsmall2 said:
I don't think he is an elementary school student, so he cannot.

U have too be in elementry school?

Oh god. These Pokémon actually surprise me. This is the first CoroCoro update where I'm truly satisfied. These Pokémon look more "gen 2" than "gen 4" to me. Hell, even the ugly Luvdisc got an evolution that looks awesome.

Finally CoroCoro leaks.Man,I am so happy.

I like the sad-looking fish - I hope he's the new Magikarp equivalent. He's like a depressed mono-colour Whiscash. :p

Broccoli the cauliflower pokemon (??) looks cool too. Much better than the squished-up toy version. I hope he gets a decent second type though, Grass is terrible.

The season changes are nice and will definitely give a fresh feeling to the game as the seasons rotate. I'm hoping Bambi's evo has more distinctive seasonal features - maybe bare branch antlers in Winter, budding antlers in Spring, full leaf growth in Summer and autumnal leaf colours in Autumn?

:O Monthly seasons? Quite a long period, but more realistic I guess! I'll be finished the game in one in-game season though. :p

why do all the water pokemon look sad/gormless? :( feebas, the new fish, magikarp, seaking....i mean how do you know staryu/starmie are happy?!? i love water pokes they are the best type by far (in my opinion) but they look so depressing sometimes! exception i guess is totodile (which personally i believe to have ADHD...nothing wrong with it its kinda cool ^^) and a few others...anyone else with me on this?

Amphageek said:
why do all the water pokemon look sad/gormless? :( feebas, the new fish, magikarp, seaking...i mean how do you know staryu/starmie are happy?!? i love water pokes they are the best type by far (in my opinion) but they look so depressing sometimes! exception i guess is totodile (which personally i believe to have ADHD...nothing wrong with it its kinda cool ^^) and a few others...anyone else with me on this?

I agree they need more cheerful water types. But there are still happy water types!

So this isn't all of the leaks we are getting? Also i love every single information we've had so far.

Burokko looks cool.I think it will have a great evo..

Seasons really make me happy. easier and more realistic at the same time

wow!! i think Giruja evo might be wonderful like feebas/milotic~ hope so~

Playerking95 said:
So this isn't all of the leaks we are getting? Also i love every single information we've had so far.
I'm pretty sure we'll get more. Isn't this the master document?

rockinpikachu said:
Seasons really make me happy. easier and more realistic at the same time
I agree with you.This game is better than the others.

Pokemon Black & White Just Keep Getting Better, Seasonal Evolutions And Colors Awesome Idea!!

Earlier on we had the Encourage ability which raised the power of your moves but got rid of your secondary effects. (burn, flinch etc)

Now we have the ability White Wing which lowers your stats but gets rid of your opponents secondary effects.

Hakubirisu and Wooguru are opposites apparently. One is manly, one is womanly and their abilities are opposites too

These new pokemon revealed are cool! I like Mr. Broccoli. I have a feeling that Hakubirisu will not evolve. I don't get why people are hating on Giruja I think he's pretty cool and hope he will evolve in to some kind of big fish.

The Spook said:
Burokko looks cool.I think it will have a great evo..

I Hope So! Is It A Monkey Or Koala, i hope Its A Koala. Anyways It Awesome Ether Way

Zalman said:
I'm pretty sure we'll get more. Isn't this the master document?

I know that but we haven't had new pics in a while, i'll be patient.

Back