(2) Pokemon Demonic?, 97 Classic Episodes Posted on Cartoon Network’s Website [12/15]

If Pokemon are "Demonic" and "The work of Satan" then why did Pope John Paul II and the Vatican give it their blessing back in 2000? I dug up an article about it for everyone.

http://www.theescapist.com/pokemon12.htm

I like the part about they worry about Italian Mafia making counterfeit cards.

Pokemon IS the devil. You ever look closely at the Great Encounters icon?
30px-SetSymbolGreat_Encounters.png

Three 6's going in a circle. 666. Proof is on your cards!

Mazu said:
Ahaha! This guy is an idiot. People like him is the reason why i think christians (and all other people with a religion) are retards. Their ignorance makes me ignorant.

Thats some pretty strong words. I've met a lot of stupid pokemon players. Does that mean pokemon players are stupid? No it doesn't.

Lizzard said:
As Pokémon was booming at that time, he wanted a bit of fame with that too. I do not remember where it was, but I read one case where a priest forced all children of the church to take everything they had about Pokémon, and then BURN it! The human stupidity is something that always surprises me. Uri Geller, luv ya ;)

-=EDIT=-

Someone noticed that this guy looks like George W. Bush?

Oh! That explain everything! Case dismissed...

Is all of this not true or what? He does look like Bush. He looks like an insult to children across the world. He should pray that his name is not discovered, if you know what I mean. :p

Lol at the video. I've heard this kind of stuff a lot of places, but it's even funnier seeing it again. Especially with the demon Jigglypuff.

It's great CN uploaded the old videos. I hope they get them all up and never take them down. <3

dmaster out.

I saw this video and started laughing. "Pokemon is from the Satan" lol. My mom said that this guy has a lot of credibility because there are low-self esteem children with no loving parents who will get into Witch Craft and stuff later in life. I disagree, but this was definitely a funny video.

satan=jigglypuff?

BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!!!

aqua said:
Pokemon IS the devil. You ever look closely at the Great Encounters icon?
30px-SetSymbolGreat_Encounters.png

Three 6's going in a circle. 666. Proof is on your cards!

call me blind but i don't see three 6's. i see a hexagon, not a circle and three lines. why would you post something like that in a place like this?!.....OMG HE'S A SPAMBOT!!

I'm suprised I got through 2:18 of that...This is why I hate religion. I'm "Christian", but not crazy

It's these guys who make religion look horrible.

However, I don't think any of these claims are hilarious at all. I find them disturbing. It's very disturbing to have a fellow believer make these kind of sermons.

Metalizard said:
The guy is stupid, religion sucks and it's only for ignorant people and wake up! God don't exist!!

Apparently your knowledge of grammar doesn't either.

Anyways...

Ya,I be rolling with my gang and pumping people with bullets son. :cool: *rolls eyes*

Man, this guy is completely lost on this. xD I mean channeling our powers in out minds? Witch Craft? Psychic phenomena? Blowing up each other? Someone really needs to check their research. And their mind. Seriously, where in the hell did we control spirits in the dark realm...oh wait.....Platinum....

cristian_flores said:
satan=jigglypuff?

BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!!!

call me blind but i don't see three 6's. i see a hexagon, not a circle and three lines. why would you post something like that in a place like this?!.....OMG HE'S A SPAMBOT!!

If you can't see it, that's REALLY sad.... really. I showed this video to my 8 year old nephew and the logo, he found it funny and saw it right away. If an 8 year old can see it and you can't. I don't know what to say, but it's called a joke. Maybe you have heard of this.

No, I'm not a spam bot, your attempt at calling me out was an epic fail.

Metalizard said:
The guy is stupid, religion sucks and it's only for ignorant people and wake up! God don't exist!!

Ok, guys. I'm only going to say this once more. Religion is a touchy subject, and a lot can be taken as offense. You can continue to post, but you guys have to calm down, or consequences will be given.

dmaster out.

What an idiot. Why do people like that make big stinks about everything like that guy did? The answer is quite simple really...

They obviously SUCK at life, but at the same time, want to be "important" and have everyone listen to them. So they simply take up jobs where they can do what ever they want and have a bunch of ignorant idiots blindly follow/obey them. :/

Really... Satan Jigglypuff? How stupid do you get? Who ever made that vid could have at least tried to find a... idk... something a little more "evil" looking?

Wow, I didn't know Satan played Pokemon. And according to this guy, he takes it very seriously. 0_o You learn something new everyday.

All religions have their fanatics. The problem isn't that these fanatics exist; it's that people listen to them and take their word to be God's, just because they claim to understand the Truth. That's what causes people to blow themselves up and take the lives of innocent people along with them, despite knowing that suicide and murder are egregious sins. That's what causes people to kill those they deem to be sinners, like the man who killed an abortionist (in a church, of all places). That blindness is what causes the violence and strife in the world, and causes humans to pervert and malign the very faith they claim to hold dear. Religion isn't the problem. People who fail to understand their religion and rely on others to understand it for them are the problem. [/rant]

On a lighter note, though, I'm glad that some of the best satanic episodes of that demonic Pokemon show can now be summoned on the CN witchcraft site. :)

RE: (2) Pokemon Demonic?, 97 Classic Episodes Posted on Cartoon Network’s Website [12

aqua said:
If you can't see it, that's REALLY sad.... really. I showed this video to my 8 year old nephew and the logo, he found it funny and saw it right away. If an 8 year old can see it and you can't. I don't know what to say, but it's called a joke. Maybe you have heard of this.

No, I'm not a spam bot, your attempt at calling me out was an epic fail.

you could of at least said it sarcastically

This guy is right...kinda. He is right for some people that play Pokemon and wrong for others. The people that get WAY too into it, where it pretty much develops their lives to the point where they don't see that truth anymore, need to watch that video. But the people who do it as a simple hobby and time-killer, well, it's pretty much okay...

Back