(2) Next TCG Set Name: Stormfront, CoroCoro Special Scans: Rotom Form Hint [9/3]

Pokemon Battrio is an Arcade Game in Japan. It used 3 on 3 battling, hence Battrio, which basically means Battle Trio. You use chips to play, as shown in the Corocoro scan.

Lol Harder Gyms. ;/ I'm almost positive those are Rotom forms now. Maybe they'll be better Pokemon, if that's possible.

Stormfront sounds cool. It'll probably be more comprised of IFDS, minus the Legendary Pokemon for their own seperate set when the movie comes out. I'll be looking forward to that wicked Gyarados in the set. :D

dmaster out.

I like the name of the set...but i think POP should not have PR's in between seasons like the LA PR! This is because oonce BR rolls around, we have only a month to play LA until SF comes out.
I just think Pokemon is going to fast and trying to revolutionize the game too quickly. Peace!

LOL. Harder gyms? I don't think they will be that hard because they said the E4 would be hard in D/P. They are not that hard escept for the first time you face them though.:)

Nob Ogasawara should translate Pokemon Pt unofficially anyways, and release the translation walk-through before the English version of Pokemon Pt is official released.

I would totally donate to his paypal if he did that. And it will probably be better than the official translation.

And words will get around, eventually back to Nintendo-Japan, where they might think otherwise about what Nintendo US is doing here.

Salmon Nap said:
And words will get around, eventually back to Nintendo-Japan, where they might think otherwise about what Nintendo US is doing here.

Or they will just shut down any sites that host it and promptly sue him...

Xanthophobiac2814 said:
Salmon Nap said:

But it's weird how the DS ROM sites are operating freely without fear.

Salmon Nap said:
Xanthophobiac2814 said:
Salmon Nap said:

But it's weird how the DS ROM sites are operating freely without fear.

Game ROMS are illegal -__- cool! energy smileys!!!{D}

I like the name DP: Stormfront. Sounds Awesome.

Can't wait to get my hands on that Charizard! :)

Also, I hope they go ahead and give us Shaymin and Shaymin Lv.X.

Information on new TCG sets can be found on distributor sites about 3 month before release.

Back