2 Lv. X's per box question

TCC Co-Founder

Bzzz...you just got magnetized
I've heard (and seen) that you can pull 2 Lv. X's per LA box. Now, is this set in stone? Meaning, if I buy a box, I will get 2 X's. Or is it "about" 2 X's per box?

I can confirm the 2 Lv. X per box is pretty much the 'strong' average. I have seen/opened 15 boxes and so far all have 2 Lv. X per box. There are no duplicate Lv. X.

On a side note, I am very surprised to find out that you may not be able to pull Kingdra from a whole box, that is a confirmed no gurantee. Sigh.....

Technically, you could get anywhere between 36 and 0. 2 is the average though.

36 Lv. X's would be just as epic as Heavenly Spoons' Epic Worlds deck:D Can you just image opening pack after pack and getting an X? It would be laughing out loud.

my friend pulled a flareon* and an absol EX from one PK pack but i don't thinlk its possible to get 2 LV.X's in one pack

im just saying that because the Lv X could TECHNICALLY count as the rare and/or the holo in a pack, there is a VERY VERY slim chance that you could get 2 Lv X's in 1 pack

No, no there isn't. Because there is only one Rare per pack, it is only possible to get one Lv. X per pack. And since Lv. Xes don't come in Reverse Holo, you can't hope for a RH Lv. X.

i pulled 3 LV.x cards in my box that i got
but i heard that it is rare to get three which i thought i was pretty lucky since i got 3 from it

Back