(2) Legendary's Ken Sugimori Artwork, Japan's VG Qualifier Rules Announced

YES YES YES. Now i think vgc will be pwn as it was before legends. Thank god its only Isshu pokemon.

P.S whoever is going to say "these aren't the official rules", since when have our rules been different from japans?

@Darkvoid57
We've differed plenty of times from Japan's norm, sure most of those examples (other than the VGC in 06) are TCG examples, but we've only had 2 World championships, so it still can change very greatly for the US, and we can't be sure if that's how it'll play out for us.

There's honestly some cases where I liked the sprite more than Sugimori's art, like Gamageroge.

Such beautiful art. *U*
I love virizion even more, terakion finally looks as beast as i wanted. So glad the cloud trio looks noticeably different.
Really like the new rules for the video games. Takes a bit of pressure off the new gen 5 guys. But no kyogre or groudon!!!!! But does this mean no pokemon like iron fist infernape?

Also, i was seriously hoping for a 6 on 6 triple battle.

Sugimori continues to impress me with the artwork he makes for Legendary Pokémon - it seems he has a lot more fun drawing them than most of the other Pokémon.

The pieces for the Musketeer trio are just... Amazing. The Djinn trio look great, as well. I can't wait for higher quality images of these.

Just saw the updated list with the Kojondo pic. Pretty nice. A bit more slender than I had anticipated.

i e-mailed u

Hey pokebeach i e-mailed u plz show that u've seen it

Zwlxq

I love his drawings too! Their expressions are awesome. I hated Voltoros when I captured him the first time, but now after seeing this, it made me feel better!

There's a different pokemon related to the first three shown in the picture. And there are SOOO many rumors out there, and crazy stories lying behind (also secret events that have not been unfolded yet)... plus, the last pokemon on the list of the 5th generation is crazy too! it climbs all the way back to the 1st generation.... man they made it too deep this time :S

Back