(2) "Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky" Card Scans and Translations [7/8]

RE: (1) "Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky" Card Scans [7/8]

This is looking awesome. I want to know what these cards do :) When will we find out? That Mamoswine is just fun. You could KO yourself if you wanted to XD I want Shiny Voltorb and Drifloon alot. They need to make Shiny Eevee though.

OMFGENGAR

I want it 0_o

Dusknoir is... its... its its its... AMAZING.

Bronzong is great, also.

I want Regigigas lv.x now.

No Giratina lv.x? :'(

I hope they make a shiny Salamence soon! The changes done to Charizard make me think that we will get another twisted Blastoise. I do like the minor changes done to the Charizard's art!

Sableye= ultimate starter.

Wow, there are so many possibilities now!
Hopefully it will be the most fun format since...2005-2006?

Tnx PCL and WPM.

why hasn't mentioned regigigas lv.x+gyarados?

Sableye = Sorry buddy, but i wanna go first. First turn SUPPORTER from DECK for NO energies pawns!

And T2 Scizor anybody?

This set has the most incredible artwork ever!!!

*squeals like a little girl*

Yaaaay! Shaymin Lv X + Sceptile GE + Tangrowth GE + Bronzong IFDS = FOR THE WIN new cyclone + Tangrowth! My two favourite strategies! There's so many good combos out there, just waiting to be discovered... *drools*. Too bad Machamp Lv X kinda sucked.

EDIT: Oh, and Lumineon makes MEAL 1000X better. Now it's called, EAL. XD (Lumineon + Empoleon + Ariados)

And Tyranitar... gah! It looks so fun!
And... Dusknoir!
And... Bah, there's so many to mention! This is the happiest day of my LIFE! This set is WAY better than LA, let alone any set! Ever (except maaaaybe GE)! FTW!

Could that translation possibly be wrong on Sableye?

Discard from your DECK? Absolutely disgusting if that's correct.

"Naw, we don't need to flip. And! I'll start my set-up for no energy, thanks."

ShineAceVini said:
And T2 Scizor anybody?

Yes! Finally, a good T2 since Houndoom, been awile. I think the Gengar is really good--just the Haunter's second attack makes the opponent scream "Yay a better hand". I love the pokemon Bronzong, so all- three Zongs were good. Now I want to play Kingdra + Zong. Thanks for the translations and scans.

Is it just me or has each set lately just been more and more awsome than the last? Yet another set I can't wait for. Thanx for the translations:)

Sylar said:
Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky does NOT equal Legends Awakened. This set will probably be released in November. LA=The rest of Japanese DP5 cards

Well, cards like Shaymin and Giratina will be saved for February 2009, for the next movie isn't due for an English release until then. I don't know if we'll see a situation like we did with Secret Wonders and Great Encouters for Movie 10, or if we'll see a complete set switch around.

sick 3 shinies! Drifloon,duskull,and voltorb

Man! I wanted them to just REPRINT the SAME CHARIZARD + evolutions, not make whole new looks for them. I dislike it very much...but I like the Gold bordering...I wonder if they are going to be like secret boxtoppers or something. Maybe as rare as Lv. X's...

So, will the Base Set Charizard not be able to be played since they changed the new one to have a Poke-Body instead of a Poke-Power?

I love the edited artwork for the Charmander line.
Are the shinies really common? o_O?

If I get nothing else from this set, I want those six cards. ^^

It is so surprising to see how Ryo Ueda's art (Machamp lv.x) looks "cheap" compared with Shizurow's art (Shaymin,Regigigas,Heatran Lv.x). Shizurow IS the king of pokemon art...his cards never cease to amaze me...it really looks like it's gonna jump out of the card and attack us lool
Can't wait to receive my booster boxes :)

I liked the shiny pokemons speacially voltorb

Back