(2) 'HS - Undaunted' Scans!, Manaphy Event / Victini Attack [8/5]

PikachewTofu said:
There's a period within the parenthesis.

I meant there is no period before the sentence "Metal Energy provides..." The sentence you are referring to is not the second sentence.

I wish the foretress by kagemaru would've gotten the everyone explode now attack, that would just be so beast.

YakobTheRed said:
Vileplume is going to annoy so many people.

Agreed, as is the Plead Togepi xD

But that Vileplume is a win-win, Heads, it does 50+20, Tails, it makes the defending Pokemon Confused, I mean, what the freak! xD

PokeDan23 said:
I meant there is no period before the sentence "Metal Energy provides..." The sentence you are referring to is not the second sentence.
Oh yeah, I see it now. Another error!

supersonic711 said:
The Aggron line
That might not be the case. For some weird reason, RL had Aron and Lairon but no Aggron. It would make no sense, however, to not have Aggron to complete the line and have Aggron in the next set.

So far, I want Slowpoke (to replace the Slowpoke I run now in my Shupcattymin Deck), Togepi and Sneasel :)

Wow. Combee is now my favorite 30 HP banshee! 90 damage for one energy on a basic. Sure, its going to die, but geesh!

amisheskimoninja said:
Wow. Combee is now my favorite 30 HP banshee! 90 damage for one energy on a basic. Sure, its going to die, but geesh!

QFT, I would also run that Combee, but I need a Vespiquen first, for now, I'll stick with the SF Combee

Great. I'm going to need a bigger binder for my Eevee collection.
A 4-pocket just isn't enough.

Hopefully we get and Espeon/Umbreon one for out 9-pocket :D

That Combee is like a riskier yet more cheaper version of Ursaring Prime, maybe this can go well with Donphan Prime just Ursaring does.

YES YES YES YES!!! We are getting Combee and Vileplume, its about time. I think that Combee could actually became a tier 1-2 deck with Vespqueen SF and Memory berry, with the help of rainbow energy to add on damage to your bench it sounds solid. It would need Landmin as a back up though.

RE: (1) 'HS - Undaunted' Scans! [8/5]

EspeonROX said:
Houndoom is gonna be big with Machamp running around, and Energy Exchanger is gonna find spots in people's decks too...thank God this set isn't as bad as Supreme Victors! I wanna see those Espeon scans!

I'm not seeing it. You do 80, they then OHKO you. Why would you run Houndoom to counter Machamp?

ApachePrime said:
I'm not seeing it. You do 80, they then OHKO you. Why would you run Houndoom to counter Machamp?

True that, because most Machamp decks will most likely run some Candies and if Machamp is out first with only a Houndour, then you're screwed with Take Out xD

"...the set is comprised of cards from ... a few cards from Clash at the Summit,"

Does anybody know what these cards are, specifically, or is it just the legends?

Back