Ruling 2-holo (just read it)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I was looking through my sp. energy collection when I noticed my uf holo Cyclone Energy, the strange thing about it is that the holo is split, like its top is different holon then its bottom. (I don't know how to describe it)
holocyclo5yd.png

layout layer error? maybe something similar to the printing lines in HP? its kinda cool. :D

My Chinchou and Onix are the same. It's probably just a sloppy printing job- not worth any more money. And those HP things are SO annoying!!! There's a huge non-holo line right down the middle of my fire matrix.

There have been a lot of printing errors like that lately. They seemed to begin around the time EX: Deoxys was released. I have several cards from just about each set from EX: Deoxys until now that exhibit one of the following problems:

- White splotches on a part of the card
- Lines going through the holo portion of the card; sometimes, the parts of the holo on each side of the line are different
- White marks on the card where the holo seems to have come off (mostly found in EX: DX)
- Card bends too easily

I hope they get their act together, because I'm tired of seeing cards like this.

DocRobot_K-176 said:
- Card bends too easily

I hope they get their act together, because I'm tired of seeing cards like this.
Tell me about it. Almost all of my reverse holos look like half pipes which a techdeck can be played on... I hate it too since I gotta bend them all back.

Yeah, I've a lot of like that in my cards...
and even the holo one get something annoying part... (uh, I can't describe it...), yep, it come from Deoxys...

One guy had a LM Lapras which label is placed at the left, not the right side of the card

thanks, I was just wondering, I have a lot of other holo-misprints, but this was my strangest. And yeah, I have a jirachi card that i once put in sleeves that where a little bit bended, and now my jirachi looks like a banana :D.
Is this the reason why they stopped with those special holos, cause I really liked those.

This thread is almost a month.
mods please lock

Actually, this thread is still good. Regardless, this isn't the place to post a mod request; please use the "Report" button instead. ~DRK176

Well about the bent cards.... its not the companys fault, its the humaility (hot weather in places like TX, CA, MX, AU, SG, etc.)

Nope. I live in cold ol' Massachusetts and my DX RH Shiftry's almost a 90º bend. :p The edges are also all shiny where the RH holo crap comes off... Yep, they sure screwed up big time on the Deoxys Reverse Holos... And they don't even make the cards look good, unlike the Legend Maker Reverse holos... Man, those ones are awesome. They look just like regular holos!!! The other screw-up prints are TRR and FRLG, but FRLG's not as bad. They both wear away at the edges easily too. But as for ugliest RH, I would have to say DX, then UF, then EM. UF looks kinda cool, but is just dumb. Man, now I'm way off-topic. Just another stupid ol' monologue... :D

Tomo you always monologue;). I have a Jirachi that has white splotches ALL OVER THE BACK that i got from a pack:(. but seriously = old thread= lock maybe??? they need to get those machines workin' before i go down there and slap 'em upside the head;)

Arcanine out.

Why is it that most holos and AHs in DX like my Shedninja are losing the picture...well how do I say it it's just coming off and you can see more holo than before

Yeah, I've seen that before on a lot of cards. Like others have said, it's most likely just a printing error.... what else could it be:p

GODZILLA said:
Yeah, I've seen that before on a lot of cards. Like others have said, it's most likely just a printing error.... what else could it be:p

Maybe a way the they found to annoy us:p?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor they decided that they would make these crappy cards so they could save money and we still buy them. ever tink of that???

Arcanine out.

Back