(2) Enigma Stone Distribution, Porygon Promos [7/29]

You have to beat the Elite Four to get the Enigma Stone? That kinda sucks... I'm still trying to get a good nature on Ho-Oh.

YES! I've been waiting for the Enigma Stone for so long now. I finally get my Latios! As per the Pory's, meh. Nothing really special, considering CatS had that line anyway.

PokeDan23 said:
I have a feeling that because we are getting so many of the Hoenn legendaries in the GenIV games, they are most likely not gonna rerelease R/S/E. The only legendary we haven't gotten is Deoxys.

Pokemon Ranger 3 has him I believe.

It says we need to beat the League to get the Enigma Stone, can we DL it then claim it at the Mart later? 'cause I haven't started my Gold beyond the Pokedex and don't plan to any time soon.

Man I hope I can get HG/SS soon so I can get these events. Will there be another chance for the stone? I hope so because I would like to do the event XD.:) Glad the forums are back and hope they are here to stay this time XD.:)

I don't have Wi-fi no more..
D: What a shame. But I still has both Latias and Latios Lv:100 though. 8D

PokeDan23 said:
I have a feeling that because we are getting so many of the Hoenn legendaries in the GenIV games, they are most likely not gonna rerelease R/S/E. The only legendary we haven't gotten is Deoxys.

I have opposite feeling. I can bet that in 2011 or 2012 pokemon ruby and sapphire will live up to their re-release! :)

Gouka-no-Goukazaru said:
I have opposite feeling. I can bet that in 2011 or 2012 pokemon ruby and sapphire will live up to their re-release! :)

Well Hoenn is the only region not seen in with increased 3D so they are either making Hoenn playable in Isshu or theyll remake it

My DS Screen Broke so i'll try my best to get them but still. AWESOME!!!!!!! The pory's look nice.!

haha~i tried over 5 times trying to download the enigma stone,,,and then i just realized, its not July 31 yet~ :D

Haha yay another good event. Too bad my wifi doesnt work with my ds game Dx
Looks like ill have to go up to starbucks or something.

Bit disappointed since I lost my wi-fi.But I do own both HG/SS so not much of a big prob there.Those porygon have a bit of a high retreat cost >:O but at least I will be able to use my PorygonZ by the time its released:D

Back