Juniper - 4
N - 4
Skyla - 3
Float Stone - 2
Exp Share - 2

Energy - 12
Fighting - 8
Double Colorless - 4

Dusknoir has been my favorite card so far and I have been trying to make a tier 1 deck. I have found out that having one rare candy is fine and running 2-2-2 line is more consistent. For both of these decks you want to be able to spread right away and at the same time get a duskull out on turn 1. I have not found any trouble getting duskull out and i have no trouble evolving him. Weakness in Frost spread is darkrai and Landspread weakness is Blastoise. These decks can beat them if u know what ur doing. I will say 45-55 for both decks at winning.

I just wanted to share my deck and let me know what you think.
My TCGO Record with:
FrostSpread: 9 Wins 1 lost
LandSpread: 65 wins 15 losses

I'm a bit surprise that your opponents provide you opportunities to bench just 1 Duskull (or Dusknoir) without Catchering and thereafter 1HKO your Poké. I try to place 2 Duskulls onto my bench at the same time, "expecting" my opponent to KO 1 of them on his/her next turn. I do think your commitment to just 1 Rare Candy affords your opponents time to easily KO your "1" benched Duskull/Dusclops. I'd suggest at a minimum droping 1-2 Dusclops for 1-2 additional Rare Candy. This will enhance your Dusknoir setup speed, IMHO.

Have you played against decks like Darkrai, Landorus-Mewtwo-Tornadus, Plasma Klang, Plasma Box? What have been your results against these specific decks? By the way, lots of online players may not yet be able to build Plasma Box since it is still somewhat new; so, if you have "live" results, I'd appreciate your comments.

I agree with above you have to be able to drop at least two duskull in a single turn so he cannot just knock it out. Also there isnt enough damage being give in the game like darkrai can do with claw and laser (170)

Back