(2) Dragonite Giveaway at Toys R Us and Upcoming Video Game Showdowns, 12th Movie Teaser Trailer [10

Well, have someone go in twice for you, and have them trade it to you. :)

Also, I can't wait for the movie. Knowing that your Dragonite is safe and sound in your PC boxes as you watch the opening credits. Now that will be an expirience. ;)

luckyluigi7 said:

They'd have to have two separate game cartridges. Events don't allow you to download more than one copy of the offered Pokémon on the same cartridge. ;)

Archimer said:
luckyluigi7 said:

They'd have to have two separate game cartridges. Events don't allow you to download more than one copy of the offered Pokémon on the same cartridge. ;)

And, I don't have wifi, so I can't trade with anyone I know in America, and none of my European friends is going to take an expensive flight just to get a Dragonite.

Oh cool. A legal Tournament Dragonite. Now only they need Tyranitar... More Video Game Showdowns are nice.

The teaser trailer is cool. I like Greece as the setting. :D

dmaster out.

Well, there's pros and cons to the Dragonite. Yes, we can all cheer for a LV50 Dragonite for Tournaments, but the fact that it's a Brand New LV50 Dragonite might make things kinda queezy when it comes to seeing if Dragonite will be a viable choice, even if it's legal. No Effort Values (other than Vitamins) makes me shiver all over.

I'm curious for the next movie. I hope it will kick butt. Though I don't think Arceus will hit the screens just yet...

Can you download this event with a Japanese copy of Platinum?

i don't know. i don't see why it wouldn't. then again, i think i read somewhere a while back that was talking about downloading shaymin and regigigas into your game in japan when the 11th movie came out. it said something like: "bring your japanese version of diamond or pearl to receive the exclusive shaymin". (those weren't the exact words but i remember reading something that said something like that)
you can try to go to toys r u and see if it works because it might work different with japanese games in american events than english games in japanese events.

Water Pokémon Master said:
This seems like a good opportunity to say that at Worlds, I heard from POP officials that America would be having several Pokemon Video Game Showdowns during this current tournament season. I don't remember for sure how many they were planning to hold, but I think they said seven to nine throughout the United States (in different states, obviously). It was also said that the Video Game Showdowns would take place internationally this time too.
At the risk of coming across as offensive, this report only has basis in your memory, which given the recent event that has happened to you, might not be good enough. Why didn't you report this any sooner?

I'm not offended, lol.

I didn't report on it a while ago because the person I heard it from told me not to reveal it until a few months after Worlds. On the same token, another POP member was also talking about it to random people (on two occasions that I saw), so I guess it wasn't even that big of a secret.

People seem to think I have permanent amnesia or something. It only lasted for a few days. From what I understand, the access to my memories was blocked off; the memories weren't destroyed. I regained access several days after the incident and have memories of everything. Besides, amnesia doesn't cause you to imagine things. :p

So the event is over or is it still going on? I am confused now.:)

I wish I could go but it is to far for me. I would defenitly trade for him though.:)

1. I think they won't be at Mt. Coronet. Mt. Coronet should be for the anime-series, not the movies. I believe it will be a completely random place, with lots of ruins.
2. I don't think Arceus will be in Pikachu the Movie 2009.

Yay.

ckfy63a said:
Can you download this event with a Japanese copy of Platinum?

Most likely you can't download this on to a Japanese copy of Platinum. In the past, TRU Darkrai and Manaphy are exclusive to the US copy of D/P.

afstandopleren said:
I'm curious for the next movie. I hope it will kick butt. Though I don't think Arceus will hit the screens just yet...

I agree with you there. I think Pokemon/Nintendo will milk more movies out of the current 4th generation before they end it with the release of Arceus.

Personally I wouldn't release Arceus ever because it will be difficult for Pokemon/Nintendo to come up with another Pokemon in the 5th and future generation that will top Arceus.

RE: (2) Dragonite Giveaway at Toys R Us and Upcoming Video Game Showdowns, 12th Movie

Water Pokémon Master said:
I'm not offended, lol.

I didn't report on it a while ago because the person I heard it from told me not to reveal it until a few months after Worlds. On the same token, another POP member was also talking about it to random people (on two occasions that I saw), so I guess it wasn't even that big of a secret.

People seem to think I have permanent amnesia or something. It only lasted for a few days. From what I understand, the access to my memories was blocked off; the memories weren't destroyed. I regained access several days after the incident and have memories of everything. Besides, amnesia doesn't cause you to imagine things. :p

I also heard the same POP official talking about it; he was at the door to the room for the VGS. That makes two witnesses then. :p

Yep, that's one of the occasions. I was waiting to go into the room and he said it to everyone.

Back