(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa post

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2nd post

Please don't spam. Thanks. ~Xous

I know it is a Fighting type. I can just look at the hair part and just know. Unless Pokemon wants to rig the types again.

While a Lucario evolution is definitely possible, something tells me that it isn't a Lucario evolution. Nothing much, really. Just think it is a brand new Pokemon all together.

Gliscor said:
I know it is a Fighting type. I can just look at the hair part and just know. Unless Pokemon wants to rig the types again.

While a Lucario evolution is definitely possible, something tells me that it isn't a Lucario evolution. Nothing much, really. Just think it is a brand new Pokemon all together.
I agree as well. It seems like a whole new Pokemon (I can be wrong), we just have to wait and find out until the real picture with colors come out. Then we might get a better understanding of what the Pokemon might look like and what type it might be.

How can we be completely sure what type it is?

For all we know, they could have a completely new type in the 5th Gen. Games

I hope it is a new Pokemon, some Pokemon just shouldn't evolve again, like Lucario. Especially after all that they did for Lucario, I am tired of that line. Lets hope it is a new line altogether.

A Lucario evolution would be so broken in battle haha

It's most likely a completely new Pokemon, I don't see a Lucario or Mightyena evolution being a "ruler of illusion". I'm guessing its primary type will be psychic (boo), although we have seen before that non-Psychic types can have extrasensory abilities (like Lucario and the Aura, in fact...).

Kind of hope it is a Mightyena evo though, that will be one less useless Pokemon cloggin' up our tiers.

I hope it isn't a new evoltion of a pokemon and especially not Lucario. ITtwould become TOO good in the VG, increasing its base speed and base offensive stats would make it too much of a beast.

I really don't want it to be psychic since we already have:

Mew
Mewtwo
Lugia
Celebi
Azelf
Mespirit
Uxie
Crescelia...

intiman said:
it kinda looks like a evolution of sableye to me

Sableye? How?

@bacon: A Psychic type is understandable. I mean, it does need some way to create the illusions. My guess if a Fighting/Psychic Pokemon.

They could make it slower but bulkier, or faster but with attack and sp. attack xD

Anyways, it doesn't look like a Lucario evolution to me. At first the face gave me the idea of a Ninetails evolution, but when you think about it, it's impossible.

I think it's a completely new Pokemon, not related to anything, maybe legendary, and probably Psychic or Dark...or both ^^
Come on, who wouldn't love a Pokemon just weak to Bug, even if it's x4?

This looks like something I would collect if it looks anything like Lucario. 0w0​

It doesn't really seem like a evolution of Sableye to me. The body structure is kinda different from Sableye, so I doubt it can be a evolution of Sableye

I always find it fun to see what fans create from silhouettes when new Pokemon are revealed. I remember the cool and funny concepts people came up with when Lucario was first shown, along with the Rotom formes. That said, this new Pokemon will probably look a lot different than what fan art so far has guessed.

I Reckon that it knows Transform. xD Seriously, how else was it suppossed to become Z?

No, no, you are all wrong... it is Werehog-Sonic and Lucario's lovechild!:

werehog.png
+
388px-448Lucario.png
=
pokemon-z.jpg

for all we know it could be a cyclops - like lucario thing:

Z.png

I hope not though :p

I'm thinking that the name will end up being a corruption of Naruhodou. I wonder if any of you can figure out why.

howithinkpokemonzlookslikeiguessbut.png

I think this is how Pokemon Z looks like, kinda...

I'm not sure of the colours... I might draw it since I just traced the silhouette... :p

Evil Sonic said:
howithinkpokemonzlookslikeiguessbut.png

I think this is how Pokemon Z looks like, kinda...

I'm not sure of the colours... I might draw it since I just traced the silhouette... :p

...da*n, it looks beter than mine (lol i was trying to make it look bad anyway)

it would be cool if it looked like that :)

Back