(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

1281308050911.jpg

That isn't even Ken Sugi's style. I'd also like to point out how horrible it looks. Honestly, why are people wanting that to be real? Yah, it is original, but I don't care about originality if it looks like a Miltank pie. >.>

aaroncsmall2 said:
Its not like 2chan is the only place people leak scans.
I know, I just wondered if there was more with it.

I also like it's name "Dannuki"
It doesn't look bad... Could be real..

SPM3 said:
1281308050911.jpg

That isn't even Ken Sugi's style. I'd also like to point out how horrible it looks. Honestly, why are people wanting that to be real? Yah, it is original, but I don't care about originality if it looks like total crud. >.>

well just because you dont like it dosent mean other people cant like it -_-
personally i like it.. but i think its fake

SPM3 said:
1281308050911.jpg

That isn't even Ken Sugi's style. I'd also like to point out how horrible it looks. Honestly, why are people wanting that to be real? Yah, it is original, but I don't care about originality if it looks like a Miltank pie. >.>

To each his own I guess. I like it.

Wasn't there a page revealed in CoroCoro that showed all of the 5th Gen pokemon to date invluding all the ones they had in the issue.... SO if that was the case then THIS "pokemon" would be among them which it isn't?! So either it's from a different magazine or it's fake! :/

SPM3 said:
1281308050911.jpg

You can't say that Fowler looks like a ken sugimori... But, it's apparently real :/

Adz said:
Wasn't there a page revealed in CoroCoro that showed all of the 5th Gen pokemon to date invluding all the ones they had in the issue.... SO if that was the case then THIS "pokemon" would be among them which it isn't?! So either it's from a different magazine or it's fake! :/

Many people speculate that there is more to that list on another page.

Shimama-man said:
You can't say that Fowler looks like a ken sugimori... But, it's apparently real :/

Oh that plant owl thing, yeah it looks less like Sugimori style than Fatso here does.

part of me feels that what we have seen thus far is all we are going to see until release date. Based on what Masuda said on his blog about wanting the game to feel fresh, and to have the players feel surprised at the pokemon types and attacks, i get the feeling that they may try to keep a majority of the new pokemon a secret until release to keep that element of surprise.

So Meatbag's fake? Oh well... it gave me a good laugh :D. Seriously though, when ARE these real scans going to leak? I'm certain there will be even more new pokemon in this master document thing - otherwise why would it even be called a "master document"? It just wouldn't sound right :/.

rockinpikachu said:
It's not over yet! Though this is still just a sugiomori art fest...:(
You better be right Rockin....
Or I will.... cut off your tail x)

@ Timeshift: It's technically called "Master File".. I think :eek:

Man the Waiting is KILLING me i just want corocoro to hurry their butts up i mean come on STOP teasing us with snow and details. We Want NEW Pokemon!!

~Blastoise91~

blastoise91 said:
Man the Waiting is KILLING me i just want corocoro to hurry their butts up i mean come on STOP teasing us with snow and details. We Want NEW Pokemon!!

~Blastoise91~
We'll probably have to wait until the 11th.... :(
I think I should just kill myself now, get rid of the pain of waiting T~T

Shimama-man said:
I think I should just kill myself now, get rid of the pain of waiting T~T

But then you'd be in pain of not seeing the new pokemon at all :p. Nah, I'm sure we'll get new scans by the morning (but you never know :S).

Back