(2) Another Cities Article, Escavalier States Promo [11/24]

Was there a cities promo announced? If so, what was it?

Why don't we get decent promos at all? lol, league promos are terrible, Regionals promo was awful, now this.

How come we have the states promo but not the cities promo? Cities start next week, but states are far from now.

Zorua said:
Was there a cities promo announced? If so, what was it?

Why don't we get decent promos at all? lol, league promos are terrible, Regionals promo was awful, now this.

Trying to avoid another Tropical Beach perhaps? But they did overdo it. It was fine before.

And most league promos aren't so bad. DCE was nice, copycat was okay, Spiritomb was awesome before. Just these recent ones have been bad.

LOL At the Walmart, Best Buy, ect. I geuss that Escavalier is okay... but has anyone looked deeper into the card. Closer, closer... HUGE foil emphasis! Now thats what i'm talk'in about!:cool: As for it's playability... Fliptini. I can almost garentee that there will be some Fliptini decks in cities and states. But if that isn't our promo for cities... what is? *Thinks*
LOL Pokemon Communication!
If you trade someone a Shelmet (Regionals) in the VG and your friend trades (Pokemon Communication (From Cities)) you a Karrablast, you get an Escavalier! (States):p

Wow a lot of news. Yeah I know have not been on for 5 days. Anyway. I hope I can get B/W in time for the new events or is this only for Japan. I also liked the parade today and the balloons were nearly grounded due to a wind storm yesterday but it cleared out just in time for the parade XD.:)

Mudkip4321 said:
But if that isn't our promo for cities... what is? *Thinks*
LOL Pokemon Communication!

If our Cities promo is Communication, I wouldn't exactly be dissapointed, but I wouldn't be too happy either. I think it will be one of the fire Victini, karrablast, Accelgor or N.

HenryP, one of the members here, went to a city today in Michigan. He said he didn't get a promo when he registed...

I'm wondering if they will actually give has unique promo's for cities, regional, and etc.

Back