(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

A better translation for ニンテンドー3DSでも遊べるよ! would be Playable on 3DS!, but you get the general idea.

Blakexd9 said:
DUMB! Why would they put that in when all DS games play on the 3DS!

To some how try and make people who are waiting for a 3DS Pokemon game feel less ripped off. I'm not saying these games will be rip offs, but I really want a 3DS Pokemon game.

Chariblaze said:
Some people get really confused about it. Like how stuff used to say "Only for Game Boy" or "Only for Game Boy Color", when it could all be played on GBA.

I can see that.

Another secret? Hopefully, it will either be more information about the games or possibly another upcoming announcement on a future episode of Pokemon Smash.

ArchedThunder said:
To some how try and make people who are waiting for a 3DS Pokemon game feel less ripped off. I'm not saying these games will be rip offs, but I really want a 3DS Pokemon game.

So do I... So do I...

New tweet. "フォロワーのみなさんが一万人突破したとき、みんなに恩返ししたい!と言ってたでしょ?これが、恩返しになるかどうかわからないけど、、"

trans: I told my followers that, once I reached 10,000 followers, I'd find some way to thank you all. I dunno if this will be my way of thanking back, but...

EDIT: he currently has around 15k followers.

puddizzle said:
New tweet. "フォロワーのみなさんが一万人突破したとき、みんなに恩返ししたい!と言ってたでしょ?これが、恩返しになるかどうかわからないけど、、"

trans: I told my followers that, once I reached 10,000 followers, I'd find some way to thank you all. I dunno if this will be my way of thanking back, but...
Well now he's just messing with everyone :p
I want to know! XD

I hope it comes out at the same time but Pokemon.com says "keep checking for news throughout the year" which makes it seem like it won't come to the US in June

NEW TWEET! Someone please translate!

フォロワーのみなさんだけに、先ほど世界初の情報公開のOKが出たので、発表します!!!この情報はみなさんだけしか知らないので、RTやブログで広めてください!!!お願い!

BLACK KYUREM and WHITE KYUREM.

Masuda says these are the names. Too much kanji for me to understand the rest...

New Tweet. "フォロワーのみなさんだけに、先ほど世界初の情報公開のOKが出たので、発表します!!!この情報はみなさんだけしか知らないので、RTやブログで広めてください!!!お願い!"

trans: I just got the OK to release some never-before-heard information, followers, so I'll say it now. This is information distributed to you guys only, so please spread the word!

New tweet. "最新作『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の2匹の新ポケモンの名前ですが、、、「ブラックキュレム」「ホワイトキュレム」と言います!!その新しい力には、ゼクロムとレジラムが関係しているとか、、、ここまで!みんなに感謝!!"

trans: The two new pokemon that will be in the new games Pokemon Black 2 • White 2 are called... "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem" Their new power has something to do with Zekrom and Reshiram... that's all! Thanks!

puddizzle said:
New Tweet. "フォロワーのみなさんだけに、先ほど世界初の情報公開のOKが出たので、発表します!!!この情報はみなさんだけしか知らないので、RTやブログで広めてください!!!お願い!"

trans: I just got the OK to release some never-before-heard information, followers, so I'll say it now. This is information distributed to you guys only, so please spread the word!

New tweet. "最新作『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の2匹の新ポケモンの名前ですが、、、「ブラックキュレム」「ホワイトキュレム」と言います!!その新しい力には、ゼクロムとレジラムが関係しているとか、、、ここまで!みんなに感謝!!"

trans: The two new pokemon that will be in the new games Pokemon Black 2 • White 2 are called... "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem" Their new power has something to do with Zekrom and Reshiram... that's all! Thanks!

That ain't much of a announcement at all. Sigh...

WPM! Pleased to be in your presence.

don()shinobi said:
Of course it's an announcement. He announced the (bad) names of the new Kyurem forms.

Adding on to that, it seems like these new pokemon are actually POKEMON, not just formes.

Though, this depends on if you restrict 新ポケモン to mean explicitly "pokemon" or include "pokemon formes".

Back