(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

Teal said:
BTW Do you guys really think these will be called BW2? Since that sounds like a placeholder name to me. It would just be REALLY weird imo if these are actually released as BW2. Just if the Hoenn thing is true, these could be Black Sapphire and White Ruby. But even if they aren't... BW2... really?

They might change the name later. But for now, both the japan website and english website have called them BW 2

Teal said:
BTW Do you guys really think these will be called BW2? Since that sounds like a placeholder name to me. It would just be REALLY weird imo if these are actually released as BW2. Just if the Hoenn thing is true, these could be Black Sapphire and White Ruby. But even if they aren't... BW2... really?

That would be neat. Keldeo is also Red and Blue, and is it officially listed as event only?

Blueheart123 said:
That would mean waiting until we beat the main part of the game, seeing as we couldn't get to those points in BW until the main storyline was finished. Though, gamefreak can easily change it for BW 2
I'm still wondering as to who the villains could be. Ghetsis gave up and N changed his beliefs. Perhaps a new king of Team Plasma, with and older N on the good side, fighting to stop them with the dragon he captured at his side, possibly merged with Kyurem?

Black 2 and White 2 are better then nothing for a title! Also, Black Sapphire and White Ruby sound cool.

I'm guessing these will be the final names for the games. Both the US and JP websites have all ready revealed the games to come out later and both have mentioned the names of the games and the JP Pokemon website has posted the logos, so these could possibly be finalized names.

Blakexd9 said:
Hmmm... The red part in the logo for White 2 kinda resembles lava flow... (Groudon, lava) but the blue on the Black 2 logo doesn't resemble any type of water...

Look on the side of Groudon... There is a line that goes down a little bit that completely resembles the first bottom line of the 2 in the logo of White 2.
Look on the side of the Kyogre, there are two white lines, resembling the design of the inside of the two on Black 2...

Legit?

Anyone read this?

Blakexd9 said:
Anyone read this?

That is actually quite interesting. We could (hopefully) see both of these legendaries making an appearance in B2/W2. All we have to do is wait and see if this actually does turn out to be true or not.

Somebody said Skyla made an appereance in Smash, but that's not true, is it? :eek:

They were showing a preview of an upcoming episode and it featured Skyla.

Blakexd9 said:
Did you know that originally Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were all the same Pokemon?

But why capitalize on that when Game Freak could've come up with something ORIGINAL for once? Shame they threw it out the window after Gen 4 only to try to make Gen 5 a reboot of Gen 1, and a much failed reboot If I might add.

Glaceon said:
Nah, I'm disappointed too.

What are we supposed to believe, a Kyurem had a baby with a Reshiram/Zekrom, even though Ky is genderless?

Well that didn't stop Ditto from breeding now did it? >_>

From what I've heard the Kyurem Fusions are supposed to be individual Pokemon, so technically they are not new formes of Kyurem similiar to how Pokemon in Gen 4 had formes with Shaymin and Giratina.

Card Slinger J said:
But why capitalize on that when Game Freak could've come up with something ORIGINAL for once? Shame they threw it out the window after Gen 4 only to try to make Gen 5 a reboot of Gen 1, and a much failed reboot If I might add.

Why is it a failed reboot? I kind of enjoy this generation to be honest.

People keep saying that the design on the "twos" in the titles resemble Kyogre/Groudon, yet there's a few things I'd like to point out:

-With the blue pattern, think back to when Zekrom's tail glows. When the electricity is generates, you sort of start to see the tail spin on the inside with a lined pattern, which would explain the pattern on the 2 in the title.

-The red design on the red two may not be lava, but instead, fire. Reshiram is, after all, part Fire (correct me if I'm mistaken). When its tail glows, the heat emitted creates a wavy pattern, like you would expect from fire.

Red Striker said:
People keep saying that the design on the "twos" in the titles resemble Kyogre/Groudon, yet there's a few things I'd like to point out:

-With the blue pattern, think back to when Zekrom's tail glows. When the electricity is generates, you sort of start to see the tail spin on the inside with a lined pattern, which would explain the pattern on the 2 in the title.

-The red design on the red two may not be lava, but instead, fire. Reshiram is, after all, part Fire (correct me if I'm mistaken). When its tail glows, the heat emitted creates a wavy pattern, like you would expect from fire.

EXACTLY.

If every little hint was to be given away, why would they bother withholding information like this?

Still not too sure IF I will be buying these...

What info do you think will be revealed this week?

I think a bit about the story.

And minor details that people will over speculate about.

GreenAiden555 said:
If every little hint was to be given away, why would they bother withholding information like this?

Still not too sure IF I will be buying these...
Um. Pokémon has teased us with hints about all kinds of things for ages, and they never give away "all info" at once.

644.gif

I don't really see the blocks here, either... Those glowing things are curved. P:

Edit: We can also ask ourselves: What is a hint? Was Jasmine in D/P a HG/SS hint? Someone could see even things like the "unnecessary" Dive HM in BW as a hint. Does anybody find any cool B2W2 "hints" in BW? 8)

Oh well *pulls out ocarina*

> > A A v v

You have played the song of double time would you like to warp to June 2 2012?

>Yes
No

Back