Ruling 1st Premiere Event have a couple questions

theliercat

Aspiring Trainer
So the only sanctioned/modified/premiere tournament I've been to besides League every weekend was the XY prerelease. I've been reading through the rule book and had a few questions to clarify before this Sundays event.

Card sleeves- I have Guy Faux card sleeves but noticed the rule where it says no artwork is permitted. Are these sleeves illegal at a premiere event?

Deck list- what is the best what to put a deck list together to ensure no problems will arise? The decklist generator seems to be missing a few sets, manual entry is possible I guess. Would the Xerneas League event just be a Play event then?

Randomizer- does the dice I'm using really need to be clear or transparent? The one I use is clearly distinguishable from my damage counters but again, I don't want any problems.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Your sleeves NEED to be either blank or Pokemon Company official sleeves. All other sleeves are not allowed.

The decklist program you're using sounds like the Pokegym software, and if so, that's just fine. Manually entering the sets abbreviation is perfectly acceptable. (http://pokegym.net/decklist/)

And finally, yes, your randomizer NEEDS to be transparent as well as different than the dice you plan to use to track damage counters.

Is there another decklist generating program? Also the Xerneas League Event would just be a Play! Event correct? Already hunting for new sleeves lol

Maybe another Professor has a seperate program to suggest, but I've only ever used the one Ive provided. Its also the only format of decklists I've seen.

Yes, Xerneas LC would be a Play! Event.

Back