1st place Battle Roads Ashwaubenon

Arcanine King

Were you Sheltered your whole life?
Today was a pretty awesome day with PG-13
So here was my day:
I woke up at 8:30 this morning and remembered that today was the battle roads for the store around me. Then I Got a ride from my uncle to the tournament and got there at 9:10 and mr.619 and Pokeman were already there and ready for the tournament. I wrote my decklist at the tournament because I woke up so late. I noticed I only had one deck built and that was PG-13 and I said hey lets give it a shot and decided to use it.
Deck: PG-13 Palkia G, Gallade E4

Round 1: Some girl
I started with a gallade plus energy and gain,poketurn and a collecter
She started with a lone plusle and went first. She drew a card and said go. Then I dropped the energy and gain, collectered for 3 crobat G's and donked her plusle.
1-0

Round 2: Gengar Vileplume Shaymin
He started off pretty good by getting vileplume out really fast. He started with a gastly and I donked it. Then he got a Skymin X on the field and I killed that In 2 turns with palkia G. Then all he had left was Vileplume so I used Gallade 4 and beat it down in a turn.
2-0

Round 3: Scizor Prime
He went first attached a special metal to a scyther and said go. Then I set up a Palkia G with an energy and a gain, and did splashing turn and pushed up a crobat G. Next turn he evolves into a Scizor Prime and takes 20 damage because of Galactics HQ. and does its attack for 70 to my crobat G anfter he drops another Special Metal. On my turn I used crobats and spirirtombs to spread some damage and I knocked it out with Pearl Breath.
3-0

Round 4:GengarPlume
We both set up really fast. I took a 3 prize lead and then he came and poltergeisted for 6 straight turns for over 120 and knocked out all my pokemon.
3-1

I went to lunch break in between the last round and top cut because that was when it was designated. I went to Dairy Queen and ate some food. then came back just in time for top cut.

Took 3rd out of top 4

Top 4:GengarPlume
Game 1:I straight out wrecked her and she only took 1 prize card
1-0
Game 2:The same thing happenned in the fourth round and I lost
1-1
Game 3:This game was good. She was setting up like normal(along with me)and then I noticed that she didn't put a prize card back for an Azelf she did 3 turns ago. She has not killed anything yet, I call a judge and she got a game loss.
2-1

Top 2: Sablelock
Game 1: He started with sableye I started with Gallade 4 with a broken hand, He goes first drops a giritina let looses and gets me down to 4 cards. I drew Palkia G lv. X, Gallade 4 lv. X, Bronzong G, and a water energy. He impersonated initiative got a heads and got rid of bronzong G. I drew a power spray and he Garchomp Sniped me next turn.
0-1
Game 2: This game was a real blurr but all I remember is he made a play mistake and I beat him0-2 prize count
1-1
Game 3:He slowed me down pretty bad but then wasted all of his poketurns and super scoop ups and Ran out of things to do late game. He had one chance to win and that was to topdeck a Garchomp C lv. X and he drew a power spray so he lost because my pearl breath killed his Sableye for my last prize card. Good game in all but I won
2-1

After the tournament I went to Pokemans house with mr.619 and we had some fun there. Good day in the end

I Won the first battle roads of my season I feel really good. The four packs that I got at the end, I got Umbreon Prime and Bottom of RDL.

Props:
Winning the first battle Roads of the seaon
Donking my first round
Trading
Having fun at Pokemans house
Running PG-13 in General

Slops:
Waited forever for food at Dairy Queen
Losing to Devin Ricks
mr.619 going 2-3
Pokeman going 3-2
having to go to the bathroom too much during top cut( had to go 3 times)

well that was my amazing First Battle Roads of the year in Ashwaubenon.
Thanks for Reading

Great job Nick! Go Team Typhoon! But you better watch your back at tournaments for ME! Haha!

No I am not using the team typhoon list exactly but with a few changes.
@Pok'emaster
I am not afraid but I wish you luck for when you play me, you will need it.

Back