19 Rayquazas in one deck

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
So (I think this is where I would post this) this is my unlimited yet still legal Rayquaza deck. By legal I mean I follow any rule including the rule of only having 4 of one Pokemon in your deck. My idea is to use a total of 17 (maybe 19) Rayquazas. I'll explain: 1 Rayquaza*, 4 Rayquaza C/ C Lvl X, 4 Rayquaza ex, 4 Rayquaza-EX (when we get it), and 4 Rayqauza. I'm debating if I should bother putting RDL in it which would then be a 2-2 RDL. I'd probably team it up with Emboar or somthing.

And to save any arguing before it happens ex and EX are different http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=160780

Ok, Here is what I have currently for my list. (I'm including links to all the Pokemon and older T/S/S that aren't in the current format)

Pokemon 28
1 Rayquaza
Shiningsymbol.gif

4 Rayquaza EX
4 Rayquaza C
4 Rayquaza until I get 4 of Rayquaza
4 Rayquaza ex
2-2 Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend
3-2-2 Emboar

T/S/S 22
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Switch
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Item Finder
1 Luxury Ball
2 Broken Time Space
4 Super Energy Retrieval
2 Professor Oak

Energy 10
6 Fire
4 LIghtning

Rayquaza-EX – Dragon – HP170
Basic Pokemon

[C] Heaven’s Call: Discard the top 3 cards from your deck, and if there are any Energy cards, attach them to this Pokemon.
[R][L] Dragon Burst: 60x damage. Discard either all Fire Energy or Lightning Energy cards attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage times the number of Energy discarded in this way.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Dragon (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Now here's my problem. I really want this deck to work with the 19 Rayquaza but I'm low on room for draw support. I was thinking wither things like running 4x Erika or 4x Bill's Teleporter. There's also old Professor Oak. I'd like to be able to fit in some switch and use things like Mr. Fuji and Focus Band but again.. I lack the room. I am open to any suggestions but keep in mind.. I want to keep the Rayquaza count the same.

LOL is this serious? It's funny, 19 Rayquaza cards >_>. So awesome.
Focus Band would be good in this deck with Mr. Fugi, then Rayquaza can't be KOd as easily.
Like 3/3 of each, and then the last two spots with old Professor Oak

You could cut some of the SW Rayquaza for Switch, 2 maybe? Then something else for another Switch

Oh, I was thinking more for the competitive side, RDL could go, but it is so very good, and the Rayquaza isn't that great, good, but not that good.

Well, I took out Energy Retrieval for Super Energy Retrievals. Those helped more in testing. But yea, this is mostly a fun deck, but at the same time I would like to be able to win with it haha. I'll have to mess around with that more. I may take out Sableye if anything :/

Whoops, forgot about Item Finder/Junk Arm, they can get your old trainers backs and the newer trainers, and yes, Super Energy Retrival is better than Energy Retreival

Sableye would be the first to go in my opinion, as many as you want can go, and all be replaced with Item Finder/Junk Arm also, Switch room is really needed, just need space...

Well I took out sableye and now have added two switch. I'm still debating now on what to do with the last ten spots. Old oak's would be nice but I won't always want to get rid of my hand.

Definatley add Item Finder/Junk Arm (4 of either) then 6 spots are left for draw/refresh support and then you are done (Catcher not needed for this deck)

Blui129 said:
Definatley add Item Finder/Junk Arm (4 of either) then 6 spots are left for draw/refresh support and then you are done (Catcher not needed for this deck)

Yea true. I added the 4 junk arm/item finder. I may run a 3/3 of old and new oak's.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Yea true. I added the 4 junk arm/item finder. I may run a 3/3 of old and new oak's.

Sounds solid, does Item Finder have an erreta on it? if not, I'd run that

Okey dokey, Junk Arm then also maybe 4/2 with the Professor Oak stuff (PONT/Oldy)

Wait item finder does this;
74-item-finder.jpg

So Item Finder over Junk Arm

Yeah, but you can get Item Finder with Item Finder, or go a split 2/2 system for epic discarding shinanigans.

Blui129 said:
Yeah, but you can get Item Finder with Item Finder, or go a split 2/2 system for epic discarding shinanigans.

I guess that is true. If I wanted to empty my hand out before I PONT or something. I'll go with item Finder.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I guess that is true. If I wanted to empty my hand out before I PONT or something. I'll go with item Finder.

Yeah, then you could use old Prof. Oak and draw 7, or PONT and shuffle then draw 6
Edit: Then Rayquaza(SW) is alot more easy to play

Back