10th Pokemon Movie

ShadowSong

Never giving up
What do you think the 10th Pokemon movie will be about? They haven't covered Raikou or Ho-oh yet in the movies. I think that would be a fairly cool combo. Raikou and Ho-oh. Perhaps it will be the 4th generation of Pokemon instead. Who knows.

Actually Raikou has been, it was never released in America, but it will be soon, i think its Pokemon Chronicles in the UK.

Ho-oH was kinda in Lucario, but we all know that it was Mew.

the only legends left are ...4th Gen

I think it'll be a 4th gen Pokemon. Ho-Oh's had a lot of episodes focusing around him, and Raikou had a special so those two aren't very likely...

Mew has 2 full movies. Knowing the 2 most legendary legends of the 4th gen are already used, it would take a long time until the 10 movie comes out.
what do you guys think, what will be the next, first birds, then dogs, then rocks :), now cats? :D

Pokemon Chronicles Wasnt a Movie neither was Mewtwo Returns
they were "specials"

So far pokemon chronicles is in Canada. Check under pokemon chonicles the thread I made a few days ago.:) I don't know when it is coming here though. I heard it was to be on the WB but I don't think it is coming until the CW takes effect in september and if you get YTV on satellite it is on at 3:30pm on fridays.:)

I have no idea on what the 10th Pokemon will be, but most probably it will be on 4th gen legendary.

A movie on the regis would be nice. They only made short appearance in the Lucario movie...

Ho-oh really can't be put a movie cause it's put in a corner. Being the pokemon that will only come when the hearts of humans and pokemon become one, I doubt we'll see it for a while.

The 10 movie will most likly focus on the 4th generation cause the 9th has The Battle Fronteir so...we'll just have to wait until July 2007!

eh, personally, i kinda got over the legendary dogs (no offense to anyone)

but it might sound cool... ill go reminisce about this... hmmm....

Don't take me too serious, I may not be 100% correct--but the following are my guesses....

I think the 10th Movie is mostly like going to be a 4th legendy Pokemon....

As for Ho-Ho, I'm bet you Pokedollars to rice balls, that Shinto will
have the Cave of Origin as a two part eposide durning that season.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

time to calculate right

1st movie:mew/2(1st generation)
pkmnspecial:mew2 only(1st generation)
2nd:movie:lugia and birds(1st to 2nd generation)
3rd movie:entei and unowns(2nd generation)
4th movie:celebi and scuicune(2nd generation)
5th movie:lati@s(2nd to 3rd generation
6th movie:jirachi,groudon(?)(3rd generation)
7th movie:deoxys,raquaza(3rd generation)
usapkmnspecial(not counted):very minor role of most legendaries/mew/2
8th movie:lucario/regis/mew((1st) 3rd to 4th generation)
9th:kyogre,manafi((3rd) 4th generation)
10th:notice a patern? according to calculations the 10th movie is most likely to be a new pokemon that will be part of the 4th generation,while the 11th movie will be most like 4th AND 5th generation,feeling a bit embarassed?

RE:  10th Pokemon Movie

M.A.S.S. said:
time to calculate right

1st movie:mew/2(1st generation)
pkmnspecial:mew2 only(1st generation)
2nd:movie:lugia and birds(1st to 2nd generation)
3rd movie:entei and unowns(2nd generation)
4th movie:celebi and scuicune(2nd generation)
5th movie:lati@s(2nd to 3rd generation
6th movie:jirachi,groudon(?)(3rd generation)
7th movie:deoxys,raquaza(3rd generation)
usapkmnspecial(not counted):very minor role of most legendaries/mew/2
8th movie:lucario/regis/mew((1st) 3rd to 4th generation)
9th:kyogre,manafi((3rd) 4th generation)
10th:notice a patern? according to calculations the 10th movie is most likely to be a new pokemon that will be part of the 4th generation,while the 11th movie will be most like 4th AND 5th generation,feeling a bit embarassed?
That was a FAKE Groudon in movie 6, remember?

why do you think i put a (?) after groudon? cause im not sure if its real or not cause on the movie cover it was real,any comments anyone else?

Back