(1) Upcoming Episode Titles and Summaries in Japan [12/6]

Water Pokémon Master said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
Oh sorry Xous, I forgot to credit you. I'll put it at the top of the next news story. I would edit the current story, but then it would disappear forever. XD
Nevermind, I was able to edit it in. :D

xD That's cool, too.

The Episode summaries sound cool. Can't wait for the reveals.

dmaster out.

The episodes look pretty good. I can't wait until they air here in the U.S.A.:)

By the way... Was it confirmed that the new Pokémon will be revealed next week? I saw people speculating, but didn't see any proof.

I think the Rampardos vs Bastiodon will be one heck of an episode, but I bet Bastiodon is going to win, even with Rampardos having a super-strong attack.

The Luxio helping Wailmer episode also seems pretty cool, I bet the Wailmer evolves and busts it's way out >: D

usually bastiodon might have the advantage but i strongly suspect this will be an episode focusing more on the father-son thing and not the pokemon... as in the games they do a bit about byron treating roark like a child; not thinking he is strong enough to be a gym leader; etc. they might take that aspect and let roark win to prove to his dad he's an adult.

That's true. AND that's for the better. Besides we all know that Bastiodon would totally annihilate Rampy! :)

Back