(1) Upcoming 'Best Wishes' Episode Titles [5/19]

Dunsparce... Hmmm... Though it doesn't sound like anyone catches it, just from that blurb.

It'd be great to see Ash and his Butterfree come back for an episode, only time will tell tho.
But Oh Pidgeot, Where Art Thou?

I haven't watched the anime regularly since the original series, but that Team Rocket episode sounds hilarious.

Mitja said:
D.N.A said:
Dunsparce... Hmmm... Though it doesn't sound like anyone catches it, just from that blurb.

Am I missing something here?

Yes.

It implies Ash wanted Dunsparce, whether he wanted to catch it, befriend it, help it or help someone else get it, we don't know.

Anyway, I think Phantom or Ghost Island would have been better than Illusion or Magic.

Water Pokémon Master said:
It should be noted that Ash may only be reliving his memories of his Butterfree in the episode rather than actually meeting up with it.

You're joking? An episode where Ash just remembers Butterfree and Butterfree doesn't even appear? Also, why there was a picture of Ash with Butterfree in his Best Wishes clothes then?

No offense, but I'm pretty sure Butterfree will appear in this episode.

Playerking95 said:
Mitja said:

Yes.

It implies Ash wanted Dunsparce, whether he wanted to catch it, befriend it, help it or help someone else get it, we don't know.

But what's interesting about Dunsparce being featured?

Mitja said:
Playerking95 said:
Yes.

I don't know, you might not find it interesting but some people might. I do, because I like Dunsparce and it hasn't really appeared that much in the anime.

Now, it seems like it will have a semi major role in the episode, at least at the beginning.

Playerking95 said:
Mitja said:

Yes.

Anyway, I think Phantom or Ghost Island would have been better than Illusion or Magic.

It should be noted that Ash may only be reliving his memories of his Butterfree in the episode rather than actually meeting up with it.

You're joking? An episode where Ash just remembers Butterfree and Butterfree doesn't even appear? Also, why there was a picture of Ash with Butterfree in his Best Wishes clothes then?

No offense, but I'm pretty sure Butterfree will appear in this episode.

What picture?

Mitja said:
Playerking95 said:
Yes.

It was more about Ash wanting to capture it. Like WPM said, any old Pokemon caught in this series have a decent chance of getting evolutions in XY.

If Ash catches Dunsparce... DUNSPARCE EVOLUTION CONFIRMED!

Wishful thinking anyway. If he just caught one and it stayed a Dunsparce forever.. sheesh that would be terrible. I can see Dunsparce becoming the new Magikarp, and getting a badass evolution.

ooooooooh, thats what this is about LOL..

We dont need something that's worse than Jirachi, do we?

What picture?
mqdefault.jpg

5 seconds on Google.

Ash also left his Primeape training without seeing it back... Wished somewhere in future they will be episode ash meet some of the older gen gym leaders.. maybe seeing sabrina with gengar that was previously given by ash as a haunter

don()shinobi said:
What picture?
mqdefault.jpg

5 seconds on Google.

Ah my apologies.

It's just as likely that Ash will mistake this one Butterfree for his Butterfree, cue a giant flashback episode. I feel like Pokemon has done that before?

If someone ends up catching a Dunsparce I will flip a dip. Nice to see it finally have a feature episode after so long. I think the last and only one was The Dunsparce Deception?
Dunsparce seems to have been featured a lot more recently (in Smash, in PMD: GTI, it finally got its own plushie, it was a rare Pokemon in the BW2 dex)... They better not be hyping me up for an evolution for nothing >:T

Now if we could only get over the whole Porygon fiasco. So much wasted potential ono

Back