(1) This Week's Poll [9/4]

If more people read the Manga, the answer would be too easy...I bet 25% of the people who got it right researched it, 15% guessed, 45% knew because of the Manga, and the other 15% probably just picked it due to some unnamed issue/cause.

I picked gigas...

I simply narrowed them out one by one. LOoking through my DS game for pokedex descriptions, bulbapedia, and some other refrences.

As for this one...

I Picked a fools answer I know what it is. I figured it wopuld be fun to have a random guess. :p

I know the correct answer. It is SOOOOOOO simple. Watch the anime do some research and the answer will be in your face like the pie I lobbed at my teacher at this fund raiser. :p

darkrai1246 said:
ckfy63a said:
why does know one read manga...? the answer is obvious...nice question WPM

There is no answer XP

At least I'm not the only one who noticed this. Kind of hard to answer a poll correctly when there's no correct answer! :p

ShineVini said:
"Suicune was created when the Brass Tower (later called the Burned Tower) in Ectruteak City burned down from a mysterious fire 150 years before you play the Johto games. Three Pokemon died in the fire, and Ho-Oh revived them as Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. "
Err, the pokemon that died were actually Entei, Suicune and Raikou. They werent revived as different Pokemon or something.
Actually, the opposite is implied... that they were not magical elemental spirits until after Ho-Oh saved them.
Also, WPM, what was the URL to this poll?

This current one is weird. Assuming the answer IS in fact one of the answers (which I would have had doubts about... None of those pokemon are fossils in the TCG), I'm 99% what it is. Since this particular pokemon has ties with fossils in the TCG... *whistle*

Back