(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

Hegafire0 said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Another new Pokémon, Noivern, is being used to demo the awesome 3D modeling process used for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

Have you been following Pokebeach? That Pokémon was revealed this morning

hes just qouting the tweet dummy.

Can anyone provide links? I've seen all the stuff announced this morning but what about this PSS nonsense? I'm missing something...

Hegafire0 said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Another new Pokémon, Noivern, is being used to demo the awesome 3D modeling process used for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

It was the most recent tweet on @pokemon

Frezgle said:
"Another new Pokémon, Noivern, is being used to demo the awesome 3D modeling process used for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y."
omfg I wish I could see this; I love development stuff like this D:

TGIF-Mudkip said:
Is it just me or does Clauncher sound like an evolution for Cloyster?

Sounds like crab/crayfish + launcher to me. Fitting since it looks like a mantis shrimp or pistol shrimp or whatever.

Same here. I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't live stream this. The hype would be massive. Look at all the people just waiting for tiny bits of info, imagine if there was a stream. Nintendo confuses me sometimes...

Hegafire0 said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:

They're just quoting the official Pokémon twitter. Geez, relax. Everyone's so wound up.

Akwila said:
Can anyone provide links? I've seen all the stuff announced this morning but what about this PSS nonsense? I'm missing something...

I think the PSS is new details at the roundtable

Silentslayer said:
Akwila said:

I think the PSS is new details at the roundtable

I have no idea what that is outside of King Arthur.

:|

Back