(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

Ugh, Shofu is annoying on twitter. He is caplocking. And I agree with a previous poster. A pokemon youtuber is allowed to be in the RT, but not the owner of the best news site? Maybe its related to the news drama a while back?

Man, I can't wait until they get the videos up. Hopefully they have them all set up to reveal on the official site as soon as it's over.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Ugh, Shofu is annoying on twitter. He is caplocking. And I agree with a previous poster. A pokemon youtuber is allowed to be in the RT, but not the owner of the best news site? Maybe its related to the news drama a while back?

So is Haydunn and JWittz.

"With @HaydunnOfficial and @TheJWittz at the Pokemon Developer Roundtable! pic.twitter.com/EOqQJoOS4s"

"Another new Pokémon, Noivern, is being used to demo the awesome 3D modeling process used for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y."
omfg I wish I could see this; I love development stuff like this D:

TGIF-Mudkip said:
Is it just me or does Clauncher sound like an evolution for Cloyster?

Sounds like crab/crayfish + launcher to me. Fitting since it looks like a mantis shrimp or pistol shrimp or whatever.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Another new Pokémon, Noivern, is being used to demo the awesome 3D modeling process used for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

Have you been following Pokebeach? That Pokémon was revealed this morning

Back