(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

I thought of this theory that xerneas represents light and yvetal represents dark and there are two evil teams trying to use them (like in emerald). if you look at the box art it sort of supports me with X being a light color and Y being a dark color.

T-minus 21 to the Developer Roundtable! There's no video or pictures allowed, but Pokémon.com is live-tweeting the event here, and they've promised more information (probably on the other new pokémon WPM showed us, at the very least).

DorianBlack said:
T-minus 21 to the Developer Roundtable! There's no video or pictures allowed, but Pokémon.com is live-tweeting the event here, and they've promised more information (probably on the other new pokémon WPM showed us, at the very least).

How does live-tweeting work, exactly? Do we just all sit on the twitter page and wait for periodic text updates? Not very exciting, especially if there's no pictures allowed D:

Frezgle said:
DorianBlack said:

How does live-tweeting work, exactly? Do we just all sit on the twitter page and wait for periodic text updates? Not very exciting, especially if there's no pictures allowed D:

Become an important gaming journalist and you won't have to complain about this ever again :D

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
AuiudYl.png

This is hilarious.

S-s-s-salamence. This is awesome!

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/

VIVILLON, IT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE....bzzt...CUTENESS OVERLOAD...bzzt...AAHHAHAHHHAHAH *boom*

Ok I'm good now. Noivern is awesome and the other 3 are pretty cool, though I'll wait for clearer images for my final judgement. Also...HECK YEAH FAIRY TYPE!!!!!

One thing randomly came to mind. We dont actually know which evolution that is of Fletchling, it could be its middle or final stage for all we know. When I first saw it I immediately thought it was the final, but its also likely it could be its middle stage as well. Im hoping its not the final, I'll like him a lot more if it isn't. Leave the final stage for a better design. :p

I also noticed that the seahorses fins are translucent, which is a first in Pokemon... pretty neat.

Cant wait... E3 is just in a few more minutes. :D

scuba steveE said:
VIVILLON, IT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE....bzzt...CUTENESS OVERLOAD...bzzt...AAHHAHAHHHAHAH *boom*

Hehehe! It's so cute!!! I might have it on my team just cos of it's cuteness!

vinnie22 said:
I think i'm the only one who cares about gym leaders and rivals

Me!!!! I hope the gym leaders are interesting and play a part in the storyline just like in B&W!

leecario said:
SunRiver said:
I love how the flying/levitating Pokemon are now floating in a battle!
Charizard flies too! Look how far he's come, from not being able to fly and now flying all the time...
I'm proud of you charizard

Charizard looks fantastic in this game, though i'm more of a blastoise and venasaur fan.:p

I'm going to have to memorize the Pokemon's names, that's what made me lose interest in Generation 5, but from what I've seen Generation 6 looks amazing in terms of the new Pokemon and the use of old ones too. It would be silly to lose interest in what seems like it's going to be a really good generation just based on not remember the names of all of the Pokemon.

Back