(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

"Talonflame has just been switched out for Haunter! But wait...Haunter isn't a Flying-type Pokémon..."

So it might not be Fletchling evo as it was fighting Haunter in the photo (not very probable but it might be).

Awww it's over D: I thought i was supposed to be an hour and a half? Oh well. Good thing they're posting a recap vid tomorrow at least.

@Pokemon just tweeted that they will be posting a video of the event tomorrow. Definitely can't wait to see the amazing new animations.

So we've got tons of news today. Corocoro will probably just recap what happen (or it might not so we can get a bit more information but I doubt it).

I heard from Marriland that Stealth Rocks are being removed. If that's true, and I heard it on a Tweet, then I'll be one sad man :(.

OU Pokemon said:
I heard from Marriland that Stealth Rocks are being removed. If that's true, and I heard it on a Tweet, then I'll be one sad man :(.

Haha, he also hashtagged #notreally #wecanhope so it isn't true

leecario said:
OU Pokemon said:

Haha, he also hashtagged #notreally #wecanhope so it isn't true

Thank god, now let's hope weather (Rain) isn't nerfed. Death to the fairies! Azumarill 4 OU!! (Hey, the thing's OU, and if the leaks were true than the dang thing will be immune to Dragons, plus Rain would hopefully buff it)

CynicalGiant said:
From Shofu's twitter: "No team preview in battles, and you can set battles to level 100"

Sounds interesting. I'm happy that they're finally getting rid of the team preview, and the level 100 set battles is a nice returning feature. Can't wait for XY!

removing team preview? yeah no, thats the only stupid nonsense thing Ive read all day. lol

go home shofu youre drunk. and fix your shift key.

Back