(1) Some DPt Entry Pack Translations [10/5]

"Its lower HP in light of other Pokemon in today's format will probably prevent it from becoming a major archetype, though"

And because it does 70 for 2 energies? :p

Hmmm, I'm racking my brain for ways to abuse Infernape...

Hmmm, it's funny how Shaymin (in one of the IFDS theme decks) has an attack called "Aromatherapy" as well! Although they're both very different attacks.

"Do the Wave" was my favorite attack when I was a kid. xD

I say Infernape is crazy.

Is this right? Infernape card says "Discard any numbers of fire energys in play" o_O" I dont think so. I Think it means "you have in play"

Paperfairy said:
Attention TCG: Do The Wave has returned. Wigglytuff fans, rejoice.
Rejoice why? Because Wiggly's signature move got stolen by some auraful dog thing WHO HATES OTHERS in the movie ._.
I must say I'm very disappointed, and I expect a new Wiggly soon with the exact same attack, only for 2 C, or maybe even better on a Wigglytuff lvX...

Terra so very has to say "energy cards" or I'm officially going to doubt the PCL's competence.

It never left. It was on wiggly ex (and I think another poke between that, though I'm drawing a blank as to who). Anyways, meh cards.

Is it just me or is Infernape always has the same concept of attack, but istead in every set they make it stronger. 1st its 40 per flip, now 80 per flip. what next? 120 per FLIP ?!?! Its getting too broken,1 energy for 50% chance 80 is really too much. It can 1HKO Torterra Lv.X with 1 energy, in fact all of the grass LV.X's

Miasma Valley, which does 10 damage to Basic Pokemon each player plays that is not a Grass or Psychic type, can also help in this deck.

[Nitpick] Miasma valley does 20 to each non grass or psychic basic, not 10 [/nitpick]

As for the set, Seems grass has been given a major boost (again) with Torterra, with Sceptile out 2 for 80 + sleep isn't to bad :). Pokemon rescue look like a poor mans Time Space Disorder and I am defiantly playing Lucario next season.

It is a good thing they made that Ape because if they didn't torterra/Sceptile/Shaymin would destroy everything.

I might njust play the new ape, his 2nd attack isn't half bad neither. a Torterra hits you for 100 and you hit back for 130 for 2 energy(OHKO with LB)

Lol Do the Wave is an awesome attack name. Too bad it got axed. Torterra ftw! It's finally usuable in a deck, and it actually could become a great deck with the other cards coming out. Hint: Start practicing with your coins to play Infernape.

dmaster out.

Am I the only one that thinks the new Grotle is the ugliest thing you've ever seen :p? Anyways the new ape is beast. Ape + Rayquaza + Energy Pickup + Heatran Lv. X = 203580347604576 damage a turn

What will the must used Torrtera variant be? I'm guessing Shaymin and Sceptile because no one will have a Leafeon X:D

Torterra is awesome, I think its better than Leafeon Lv.X, I never really liked the idea of running Leafeon Lv. X as it is hard to even run 2 of those. But I think once Torterra is out, playing Leafeon/Sceptile/Torterra might work.

Back