(1) Slightly Clearer Scan of Monkey Screenshot with Hiyappu [9/4]

I'm not sure, but I think I see a flower on the water monkey's head.

Also, it's cool to see the back of the box.

Yeah it could be a flower but what would be on the fire monkey's head a flame? What does the japanese mean on the back of the game box where it shows the roller-coaster picture?

Erm I think it's the back of the DS game box for Pokemon White. Not some advert. But the monkey idea's way better than the Plusle and Minun gimmick in RSE.

I'm guessing these three monkeys will know the three Oath attacks. I kind of liked Yanappu, but I like him less now that he's been revealed to be just be part of a triple battle gimmick. Unless he and the other monkeys turn out to be better than past gimmick Pokémon. Maybe they're based on the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" monkeys.

I just caught a bit of information I think was passed up before because of all the debate about the authenticity of the starter evolutions: all three of the monkeys are supposed to be in Dento's gym? So does Dento have a team consisting of different Pokémon types? Will B&W not have type specific gyms?

I really really really hope they're based on the three wise monkeys. That would be an awesome addition to the Pokémon series.

Aww man. I didn't even get to post in the last thread. _-_

Oh well. I like that they have a triple battle gimmick type Pokemon with the monkeys, but I can't say that I was expecting it. I was hoping there would be an evolution but alas no.

dmaster out.

Someone else didn't listen to my ideas and said it first, oh well i'll repeat them, i think they will the oath attacks and that the green one will be dento's the blue one will the be the blue haired guysand the fire one will the red haired guy. Also id dento leaves with ash in the anime dento's brothers will take over the gym, wow a cross between brock and misty.

My Japanese isn't that great, but the text under the train picture says something like "Pokemon Gyms with a great variety of tactics will appear!". Would you be interested in a rough translation of the whole thing?

Actually, I'm really excited about the storyline of the new games! :D Villainous teams taking over important buildings: yep, done that. Twice. Pokemon wreaking havoc throughout the world: yep, done that. Twice. But I'm really digging exploring the relationship between humans and Pokemon. What's doubly cool is how this links back to the yin-yang/balance of the world theme. Gah, I'm so excited!

I translated the back of the box art for my site, but ehh.. You can use it if you like. :)

Translation:

A world you haven't seen and Pokémon you haven't met!

The Team Plasma that appears before the protagonist and the mysterious N character. What exactly is the purpose of their idealogy of freeing Pokémon?
And what is the secret of the Legendary Pokémon?
In the Isshu Region with new settings, the adventure begins while you meet more than 100 kinds of new pokémon.

N says: "I will surpass the Champions"

The seasons change in Isshu Region. Pokémon change their appearance too!
Using new moves, enjoy strategic battles!
Train pokémon at Pokémon gyms with various challenges!

"Play with Communication"
With infrared communication between friends, you can quickly exchange and compete pokémon, and with Wi-Fi you can exchange and compete with people all over the world. Also, you can know the situtation of the surrounding players.

"GamePlay expands even to the Internet!"
On the website "Pokémon Global Link" you can play a fully different game that takes you to your pokémon's dream world. The pokémon that you get along within the web minigames can even be imported into the game.

:B Awesome, saves me the trouble lol. What exactly is that kanji in the train caption? I don't recognise the kanji, can't find it through kanji search, and can't find anything under いと (which I assume is the ruby there, it's hard to make out). Pfft.

@CloneCharizard:
Great Translation! Kudos! Bravo, Buddy, Bravo!
I'll have a crack at making the proper translation:

A world you haven't seen and Pokémon you haven't met!

Team Plasma appears before the protagonist and the mysterious N character. What exactly is the purpose of their idealogy of freeing Pokémon?
And what is the secret of the Legendary Pokémon?
In the Isshu Region with new settings, the adventure begins, while you meet more than 100 kinds of new pokémon.

N says: "I will surpass the Champions"

The seasons change in Isshu Region. Pokémon change their appearance [In the region] too!
Enjoy strategic battles with all new moves!
Fight Pokémon at Pokémon gyms with various challenges ahead!

"Play with Communication"
With infrared communication between friends, you can quickly exchange and compete with Pokémon, and with Wi-Fi you can exchange and compete with people all over the world. Also, you can know what's happening to the surrounding players.

"GamePlay expands even to the Internet!"
On the website "Pokémon Global Link" you can play a fully different game that takes you to your Pokémon's dream world. The pokémon that you get along within the web minigames can even be imported into the game.

Off Topic: The Oz Diamond game box said Diagla ruled Space, not time!

@JetpackPercy: I made a proper translation. Its 100% correct.

I also translated what is said on the Global Link website for my website, but if you want to use the info WPM feel free to!

Translation:

Pokémon DreamWorld:

The Pokémon DreamWorld is a dream world for the pokémon on the expanding Pokémon Global Link. You can play with Pokémon from areas other than the Isshu Region in minigames, and communicate with other players. Users who await "Pocket Monsters: Black & White" can now import the Pokémon that they've gotten along with and the tools that they've obtained into "Pocket Monsters: Black & White".

Pokémon GBU:

In the global battle union, you can confirm the rankings of the trainers who challenge each other using the "Rating Mode" random-match on Wi-Fi, and also check the ratings. In order to import your own battle data and ranking, you can know how many battles you've fought in across the world. Also, when Wi-Fi tournaments are being held, you can decide to enter it.

Well I guess someone else also found about the site (http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86112&pid=1683960#pid16839600)

Back