(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Sharkopath said:
Guys, just letting you know that when Greninja is confirmed, I'll be coming back here to say that I was right. :p

Wow what a polite fellow you are. You are not at all childish for saying that. (Not one god damn bit.)

P.DelSlayer said:
Sharkopath said:
Can people please stop denying Greninja? It is real. Get over it now. The more you guys try to make it look fake, the more convincing it is that it is real.

I hate to quote the same thing twice, but since my original reply is at the bottom of a couple pages back w/e.

Remember after B/W were released, and WPM was sent the cease and desist letter about posting pictures of game footage?

If Greninja is real, then wouldn't GF actually be doing something?
Since people who received review copies of X/Y were expressely told not to reveal anything about the Starter evos, then a picture of one going across the internet is sure to capture their attention, and from the way they acted with the B/W images - pictures of a released game apparently not being something they'd want.
However we haven't received any word from them about Greninja.
Since they specifically mentioned not to reveal anything about the starter evolutions, and since someone who leaked it could get in serious hot water - legal action wouldn't be a surprise at all.

GameFreak/Nintendo surely wouldn't be keeping this quiet about a starter evo being leaked this early, would they?
Just sayin'.

Maybe they are keeping quiet about it because they know that if they take it down they will get a lot of bad PR for doing so.

ferioku said:
All of you posting that this is real, where on earth is your proof? Seriously, i really don't see this being real, even though i will never user Froakie (Chespin forever), i still neglect to this design, look at the shape of the head, it looks like an origami frog, its ugly, and i doubt Nintendo would draw such a pathetic design.

Show me proof of it being fake.

D Dog master of war said:
Schezo92 said:
Still looks Water/fight or Water/dark. Anyway I think some people should reserve some judgement before fully seeing it. Unless they're really stuck on the bubbles thing, then you can just lose hope if it's real.

No I just hate Greninja it looks like garbage to me.

Way to have an open mind.

Pokewiz1999 said:
How do I do spoiler tags? New move and I'm gonna spoiler tag it o_O

You put the word (Spoiler) before and after posts.

I hate this so much.

/spoiler/

There needs to be a spoilers button.

New move TM83 Infestation. Earned after beating bug gym. Correct me if it's already a move.

I don't think I should post his leaks here. Watch the Rumors area in X/Y area to see!

Wait a minute here, if it is true that XY are being released before the proper date... Wouldn't Nintendo have already stepped in to Goomba stomp it?
And even if those lucky people had the chance to buy XY before the 12th, there will always be that one particular bloke who's going to have his world crumble before him when he stupidly assumes that he can get away with spoiling XY.

Not to say Nintendo has its own Shadow Triad, just saying that if a store or two did release XY... They'd must kept their gobs sealed when they did it.
Well, that's my two cents. Even if they did, they must be stupid. It's decent to do it the day before the release, but a week before is pushing for legal actions.

... No offense, I don't believe it until I see it for myself. And if I was one of the lucky few, why the flippin' hay would I blab to the internet that I got my Y before everyone else? Lest one of my friends or a random person who streetpassed with me sees it as one of my recently played games.

TomoEGoto said:
Wait a minute here, if it is true that XY are being released before the proper date... Wouldn't Nintendo have already stepped in to Goomba stomp it?
And even if those lucky people had the chance to buy XY before the 12th, there will always be that one particular bloke who's going to have his world crumble before him when he stupidly assumes that he can get away with spoiling XY.

Not to say Nintendo has its own Shadow Triad, just saying that if a store or two did release XY... They'd must kept their gobs sealed when they did it.
Well, that's my two cents. Even if they did, they must be stupid. It's decent to do it the day before the release, but a week before is pushing for legal actions.

... No offense, I don't believe it until I see it for myself. And if I was one of the lucky few, why the flippin' hay would I blab to the internet that I got my Y before everyone else? Lest one of my friends or a random person who streetpassed with me sees it as one of my recently played games.

What are review copies

Ryan Sinclair said:
TomoEGoto said:

What are review copies

People get download codes for the game to review it.

TomoEGoto said:

They say they are "Reviewers" I don't believe them and I hear tomorrow we will get real X & Y news.

Pokewiz1999 said:
People get download codes for the game to review it.

Yep, that's why I wonder how those guys got there copy.
Also they are not on NDA because they bought the game with their money and didn't sign any contracts so they are free to leak.

Diglett-Dig said:
By the looks of one of the other early receivers, these are physical copies and not download codes.

And so they are not reviewers. It's as simple as that.

Also why isn't this guy evolve fletchling, we can see two spots on the pokedex after him and before pidgey so we wouls know if talonflame is the first or second evo of it.

GDK said:
Diglett-Dig said:
By the looks of one of the other early receivers, these are physical copies and not download codes.

And so they are not reviewers. It's as simple as that.

Also why isn't this guy evolve fletchling, we can see two spots on the pokedex after him and before pidgey so we wouls know if talonflame is the first or second evo of it.

Probably to not get ousted when leaks from his page get out into the open internet.

Back