(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

-GetaX- said:
Why would you even think it's the french version? Just because its name contains a french word?
What About Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon?

It was a thought sue me.

I hope they're fake cuz I don't like any of them.They look so strange to me even more stranger then everything else on Pokemon.

Mugi said:
Still no proof from you either.
I come to the conclusion that it's its leg's shadow. I don't see how the shadow of Greninja can go behind its left leg. Impossible.

So no proff from either sides.
SO yeah pretty much back to square one.

GDK said:
Mugi said:
Still no proof from you either.
I come to the conclusion that it's its leg's shadow. I don't see how the shadow of Greninja can go behind its left leg. Impossible.

So no proff from either sides.
SO yeah pretty much back to square one.

Well, what's left is faith, I guess. Lol.

Ohman177 said:
Tatertot said:
WPM came in late to the party, and asked everyone for a summary of what was happening before posting an actual news story about it. It wasn't that he was being hesitant, it was that he was being sleepy :p
I was the one who explained it to him because frankly, it was very confusing and hectic. He put together a great story that only pokebeach had access to because the leaks occurred here first. Idk where you saw that he waited for confirmation from other sites. Heck, the other sites were on pokebeach reading up so they could make their own stories.

I read it on here...

Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually like Hawlucha now. I'm glad too. It was the only Pokemon I couldn't stand, but now I really like it. Why? I have no idea :p

GDK said:
Nintenfreak said:
How, exactly, is Nintendo going to take this down from the internet.

Well to start they contact WPM and ask him to remove that or there will be consequences.
Then it can spread all over they wouldn't care, but they have to prevent it from being shown on the most popular sites.

They might not have done it yet, or they simply don't care for the backlash they got last time. I remember when i registered Black and White complaining about how they had treated the fan community in the wake of their outrage over Melkor's leaks.

Plus doing so would be a tacit implication that the image is real, which might not be something they want.

Nintenfreak said:
[

They might not have done it yet, or they simply don't care for the backlash they got last time. I remember when i registered Black and White complaining about how they had treated the fan community in the wake of their outrage over Melkor's leaks.

Plus doing so would be a tacit implication that the image is real, which might not be something they want.

Maybe they did and WPM didn't react yet because he is working or whatever.
But Nintendo HAS to take the images down if they are legitimate leaks, it's a legal thing, they cannot do nothing.

Yeah, Nintendo can do nothing. They aren't required by law to stop leaks. No one's going to fine them if their Pokemon get leaked early.

I don't remember Nintendo taking down any sites after some showed the last starter evolutions o.o

I have to say, my impationce level is skyrocketing! I can't wait for the games to come out.
I hear we will get a HUGe news update on the forth.
Could it possibly be all the pokemon?

-GetaX- said:
I don't remember Nintendo taking down any sites after some showed the last starter evolutions o.o

You don't remember Nintendo forcing pokebeach to remove all 5th gen sprite ?

-GetaX- said:
It was after Melkor leaked the entire Pokedex, WPM got a Cease and Desist order from Nintendo.For a few weeks he wasn't allowed to have any information about New Pokemon on his website.

WitherSnow said:

What? Where did you hear this? I would like to see it for myself, either way the info excites me. :D :D

Axell Starr said:
WitherSnow said:

What? Where did you hear this? I would like to see it for myself, either way the info excites me. :D :D

Some reviewer said they'll post their review on the 4th.
But yet again we don't know if that's true or not. The 4th seems a little early to take down an embargo on a pokemon game.

Axell Starr said:
WitherSnow said:

I think it was an earlier post in this thread.

GDK said:
Axell Starr said:

But yet again we don't know if that's true or not. The 4th seems a little early to take down an embargo on a pokemon game.

Nope. I remember seeing a post saying we are getting an embargo till the 4th.

GDK said:
Axell Starr said:

I wouldn't expect too much. The reviewers are given a list on what they can and can't talk about. The starters are the one thing they are the strictest about. It's basically a certain death (figuratively) if the reviewers are risky enough to leak the starters.

Not just a huge news update a HUGe update. A HUG e upda te.

Shed some light on this: Why would you give people a review copy and tell them not to focus on certain things. Wouldn't leaking these things generate hype?

The embargo on the information ends on the 4th, yea.
I've also heard that the only thing people with review copies can't leak come the 4th is details on the final evolutions of the starters.

Edit: Also, looking at the leaker with the Greninja and Hawlucha. I'm seriously feeling that Hawlucha's "varying color scheme" is just the issue with some bad lighting, but who knows. What I'm really wondering is why a level 63 bird that doesn't look like it's evolved has 192 HP. It seems kinda high. Although I'm probably just going crazy here.

Awesome new information on the fourth?
Yes please.

Aside from starter evolutions, they could show the Pokemon we're talking about...
Binacle, Hawlucha...unless those were proved to be fake a few pages ago...

Back