(1) Regionals Tomorrow Ya Fuels!

Lol I would be going to the Queen Mary if I could go, just because it's the closest one. No sinky, that sounds like a terrible plot with the robots. :F I actually have a pretty decent deck too. Oh well. Good luck to anybody going.

dmaster out.

Oh yeah, maybe like Poseidon where the boat flips upside down, and following the Dialga G will be the only way to escape. :O

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Oh yeah, maybe like Poseidon where the boat flips upside down, and following the Dialga G will be the only way to escape. :O

dmaster out.

And everyone dies one by one while trying to escape the ship. (instead of drowning dialga G kills them)

Wow, there are so many little things preventing me from going to Regionals, which would be the Queen Mary one:

First of all, the deck I would plan on using isn't fully completed(though I could just buy a theme deck). Second, I didn't/couldn't go to LA with my mom and sister a few days ago(to check out UCLA). And 3rd, if I went I'd be leaving tomorrow MORNING anyway.

Be thankful you have one close, looks like the nearest one to me is an 8 hour drive.

I'm going to be the field judge for seniors at the Queen Mary. Good luck everyone!

I'm leaving in a couple hours, is 4:56 for my time right now.

Packing my Gardellade deck in right now, packing all my food to throw, getting skateboards and Worlds hats/trophies. Good luck everyone!

Meaty said:
Wow, there are so many little things preventing me from going to Regionals, which would be the Queen Mary one:

First of all, the deck I would plan on using isn't fully completed(though I could just buy a theme deck). Second, I didn't/couldn't go to LA with my mom and sister a few days ago(to check out UCLA). And 3rd, if I went I'd be leaving tomorrow MORNING anyway.

Oh, even better! I just got a call saying that they're staying until around 6:00 PM! If only I could of gone with them!

lol, I loved all three of those episodes.

Anyway, I didn't go to Regionals, mainly due to travel issues....and anyway, the nearest Regionals is where Nationals will be held. Save up the money for that rather than Regionals.

Back