(1) Real Artwork of Anime Character Sheet's Pokemon [7/8]

RE: (2) Real Artwork of Anime Character Sheet's Pokemon, Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND [7/8]

lol suspenseful... hope the monkey is real oddly enough i kinda like it =)
but around the neck, on the toy its yellow but in the picture its green.

RE: (2) Real Artwork of Anime Character Sheet's Pokemon, Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND [7/8]

I hope they would show more artwork.

Playerking95 said:
I hope they would show more artwork.
No doubt we'll be seeing some more in the upcoming CoroCoro issue, which should leak on the 11th or 12th.

LuxTwo said:
lol suspenseful... hope the monkey is real oddly enough i kinda like it =)
but around the neck, on the toy its yellow but in the picture its green.
For me, the toys neck is a mix between yellow and green... and remember that toys, artworks and sprites can have different colors ;b

I think that dino pokemon is the prevo or basic pokemon for Ononokosu.

1) They have... pincer like objects protruding from the side of their mouth.

2): Plus, they are both Green (coincedence).

Anyway, I'm loving this new pokemon.

tyking16 said:
I think that dino pokemon is the prevo or basic pokemon for Ononokosu.

1) They have... pincer like objects protruding from the side of their mouth.

2): Plus, they are both Green (coincedence).

Anyway, I'm loving this new pokemon.
i agree, like the thing around the neck is will become the armor, it just needs to grow, maybe the 1 stage (not the basic) will be half covered with the armor.

Okay right now I simple can't see how this cannot confirm that the toys ain't fake... this is the first official showing off that dragon-thing, with colors and all. How could the guys, who made the "fake" toys, could give them the same official colors before it was official showed?? That pretty much confirms the toys to be real...

Mucrush said:
Okay right now I simple can't see how this cannot confirm that the toys ain't fake... this is the first official showing off that dragon-thing, with colors and all. How could the guys, who made the "fake" toys, could give them the same official colors before it was official showed?? That pretty much confirms the toys to be real...

I think the only question of a doubt about the toys is whether or not the Broccoli Bear is indeed a pokemon toy or not. It's pretty clear that Tomohawk-mon is one.

Maybe the anime one is a shiny? Wouldn't surprise me.

the only image we had of the little guy was that anime settei sheet which was nearly impossible to make out details of. the toy is real even if the colors are off, often these things that leak are prototypes with missing paint or odd colors. that's how they leak, since they are rejects that get thrown out (its how you can find plush on ebay missing ears, noses, etc).

anyway the only toy we don't know about now is the green guy so we'll know soon enough what he is :)

cocowoushi said:
I think the only question of a doubt about the toys is whether or not the Broccoli Bear is indeed a pokemon toy or not. It's pretty clear that Tomohawk-mon is one.

Maybe the anime one is a shiny? Wouldn't surprise me.

I thought that it could be like Shellos and have two alternate colors, depending on where you can find it.

Where do you think you'll find the little piddlepot? I think it'll be in the desert. Don't hate on that nickname.

I honestly like the colouration of the new Larvitar guy from the Bandai toys better than the official art itself.

Rockoto said:
Where do you think you'll find the little piddlepot? I think it'll be in the desert. Don't hate on that nickname.

I think it might be some rocky areas maybe if it's a pseudo it might be near victory road like Gible.

Playerking95 said:
I think it might be some rocky areas maybe if it's a pseudo it might be near victory road like Gible.

You could find Gible much earlier than that. Maybe in the mountains at each side of the region though

Playerking95 said:
maybe if it's a pseudo it might be near victory road like Gible.
what is this i dont even
When was Gible near Victory Road? And last time I checked, all the pseudos were in extremely arbitrary places. A small room in the back of Meteor Falls, a cave under the bike bridge, a pond in the middle of a city, the first room of a post-E4 dungeon, all not too near victory road.

Dragonlord251 said:
You could find Gible much earlier than that. Maybe in the mountains at each side of the region though

Well i meant any rocky places and victory road in general. Offtopic: Where else can you find gible again?

Who wants to bet that the rock-like Pokémon is the first form of the pseudo-legendary of this region?

Rockoto said:
what is this i don't even
When was Gible near Victory Road? And last time I checked, all the pseudos were in extremely arbitrary places. A small room in the back of Meteor Falls, a cave under the bike bridge, a pond in the middle of a city, the first room of a post-E4 dungeon, all not too near victory road.
Sorry i meant Gabite so maybe it's 2nd evolution.

Back