(1) Pulse of the Frontier Scans, Translations, Info [3/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate you, Mart....

Anyway, I think we can all agree Swampert sucks. Hopefully, WPM can post new translations of cards that aren't so bad.

Technically, we still have 4 minutes till then.
And that's if he makes like speedy gonzales and posts them all in a snap.

I say about 10 minutes.

Venusaur if it has an extra effect that deals conditions/extra damage would be a donker.

Breloom also has a chance to be a donker with 40 damage for a single energy and there is an extra effect that we need to see still.

I also have a feeling that Raticate should be dealing some extra damage somehow, as most Raticates are good at dealing high damage for an energy.

So that leaves us with three options for a possible donker, although that doesn't mean that they will be a donker anyway.

He said on the main page, and I quote, " My teacher decided to loom around in class so I can't post the translations until 5:00 PB time."

He is in class right now.

Martainia said:
Blue Thunder said:
I hate you, Mart....

I'm hurt...
:'[

Anyway, there are so many posts coming too fast. Ugh....

Also, I'm hoping there isn't a donker in this set. We've had 3 generation of them already. Kill the cat already.

Mudkip: He posted that an hour or more ago.

Well on the main page it is only 4:03 PM PB time. IDK when he'll really post them, but if it is tonight I'll be happy.

DawnOfXatu said:
Venusaur if it has an extra effect that deals conditions/extra damage would be a donker.

Breloom also has a chance to be a donker with 40 damage for a single energy and there is an extra effect that we need to see still.

I also have a feeling that Raticate should be dealing some extra damage somehow, as most Raticates are good at dealing high damage for an energy.

So that leaves us with three options for a possible donker, although that doesn't mean that they will be a donker anyway.

Yeah.
There's no way to tell for sure based on these scans like there was for Rampardos.
All we needed to see was [F] fndsjak ng 80.
and we were good.

I think this set has a lot of both poles.
Half the set is cards that take little to no energy, the other half takes too much.
Something tells me the first half's the only one to see much play.

It's odd. My PB time said 4:03 PM a mnute ago, and now it says 5:06 PM. And he's still probably getting out of class or doing it now.

It's Pokebeach, when WPM said 5:00 he meant 10:30 how long have you been here? lol

Just kidding, WPM, I'm sure that updating and such takes some time.

As for the decks, I am intrigued by both Lickilicky and Yanmega. Lickilicky may be a common, but if the first attack is decent then it would be a fun deck. Yanmega has to be good because otherwise all of the Shinys would be bad.

Pokefan4000 said:
FINALLY, we get another Togekiss. But it probably sucks. ;_;

Wait, is that a Raticate G I see? AWESOMENESS, I want it! But my guess is that the first attack is good, second one sucks.

It's amazing how big of a boost SP Pokemon are getting. But with the Champion's Pokemon in the set, what would they do next? Normal Pokemon? Boring. Maybe gym leaders from past generations...*prays for Johto*

If the 4th SP set had all Johto stuff, then... OMG HINT OF A G/S REMAKE!!! then again, I though ex Unseen forces might also mean a G/S remake...

I'm just way too excited to see the Nincada Line, LunaSol, and Sandslash.

The rest will be extra bonuses.

Absol G LV.59 - Darkness - HP70
Basic Pokemon (SP)

[D] Feint Attack: Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon, ignoring Weakness, Resistance, and any effects.
[D][C][C] Message of Ruin: Return all Energy attached to Absol G to your hand. At the end of your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Absol G LV.X - Darkness - HP100
Level-Up (SP)

Poke-Power: Dark Burial
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand to Level Up a Pokemon. Flip 3 coins. For each heads, send 1 card from the top of your opponent's deck to the Lost Zone.

[D][C] Dark Slugger: 30 damage. You may discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, this attack does an additional 30 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back