(1) Pulse of the Frontier Rayquaza C LV.X, Absol G LV.X, Milotic C, and Manectric G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayquaza95 said:
What does the ??? in the rayquaza c lv.x mean?

>_> Um... It's been updated since yesterday...

Rayquaza C LV.X - Colorless - HP120
Level-Up (SP)

Poke-Body: Dragon Spirit
When this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (unless this Pokemon's HP is reduced to 0), attach 1 Energy card from your discard pile to one of your Pokemon.

[W][P][F][C] Final Blast: 200 damage. Discard all Energy attached to Rayquaza C. If you have no cards in your hand, you don't discard Energy.

Weakness: Colorless (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 3

I think the Manenctric G is almost worthless. It's alright but doesn't really go with any of the current G cards. The absol G lv.x does though. The rayquaza if togekiss is still around with ho-0h would make an almost rogue, Skittles 2?

Thanks for the explanation on what regular Rayquaza C does. I don't think I ever saw that before. If you attach Energy Gain to Rayquaza C, you can do Trash Burst for 0 Energy, correct? It's neat you can actually do something if you happen to begin with Rayquaza C.

I could probably make good use of Rayquaza Lv. X C, since I frequently find myself with no cards in my hand...

Rayquaza C Lv. X is getting all the attention, while nobody cares about the fact that there's three Blaziken FBs in the set. ;^;

I hope that Yanmega is good, by the way.

JanStyla1, please don't post in threads that are two weeks or older.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back