(1) Porygon-Z from ‘Megalo-Cannon’ Revealed as Booster Box Promo [1/26]

Pretty meh card with what we have now, unless there's a basic that needs multiple Plasma Energy to attack with heaps of power this card is dead weight. (IMO)

I knew this card would be somewhat good, and when I opened my eyes, it was...Somewhat good. Being able to move around energy is excellent! It would be the new Klinklang, only it works off plasma, right!? Somewhat Wrong. Firstly, the whole point of Plasma Energy is energy acceleration through Colress Machine, which is mainly used for T1 donks. The only thing I see benefiting from this ability is Snorlax (Plasma). Secondly, it has a somewhat terrible HP, which means it would take Landy two HammerHeads to leave you at 10HP. And Porygon might get donked on T1 (just like our good friend Tynamo :p). Lastly, it's a stage 2 which requires Rare Candy for T2. So overall it's a somewhat bad card. Overall, i'd give it a maybe 6/10 or 5/10, Plasma Energy just aren't used that way, except for Tornadus-Therian EX :/.

It can move to non-team plasma pokemon. That is OK but I don't see it being very good competitively just because it is a stage 2.

Hey, I don't care. I'm just excited that we're finally gonna a Porygon! ^.^ Every Porygon2 that's been printed has had an ability, so I have high hopes for this one.

I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of BW has Plasma stuff, the anime will be in Episode N presumably until XY, Pokemon Center is still releasing Plasma/N merchandise and then there's the movie in a few months.

Could be decent with Plasma Tornadus EX and Plasma Snorlax, but it's a stretch. I don't think it'll see much play.

Eh not that great. It's not like Hydreigon where you can essentially move all of your energy off to heal. Chances are you have some basic energies attached to the same pokemon with the plasma energy, so you can't really run this as your typical klinklang/hydreigon style healing deck. The only use I see it having it to preserve your plasma energies, but you can do that with scramble switch and can also retrieve plasma energies back from the discard with shadow triad.

Mismagius UL - stage one, moves Basic energy

This - stage 2, moves 1 type of special energy... would have been playable as a basic.

Not only does its attack stink, but its ability moves around 4 energies, all which just happen to be suspectible to enhanced hammers.
Nice move TPCi, nice move.

Watch Genesect have a move like Tornadus(regular), but for plasma energy.
Playable

Back