(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

Flamefalcon said:
Mijumaru used Gnaw! (Om nom nom)
His cute little teefs knocked the opponent out cold!

Seriously, Mijumaru is made of win.

Oh for the days when everyone despised Mijumaru and loved Tsutaaja...
As predicted, like 90% of people changed their minds on the starters for no reason.
*withers and dies* X(

This legendary looks somewhat like the... electric type pokemon of the Isshu Region. every region has its own electric type. dont get me started in naming them though. So maybe it is just a regular pokemon, but is very special.

Omg! Found a way how we can see how many Pokemons there is in Isshu! Look at that pic of the dex:

bikutini-pokedex.jpg

SEE THAT DOWN-SCROLLER TO THE RIGHT?? 8D

Mucrush said:
Omg! Found a way how we can see how many Pokemons there is in Isshu! Look at that pic of the dex:

bikutini-pokedex.jpg

SEE THAT DOWN-SCROLLER TO THE RIGHT?? 8D

Wait what do you mean are you just talking about a new way to see the rest of the isshu dex?

Pokabu's Nitro Charge raises its speed which is cool~
Twide said:
3:35~45 gothic girl moveset

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0aMMqX0axI

someone translate please

Munna makes Chiramii float which makes it easier to hit using its "telekinesis"

Gochiruzeru uses Magic room nullifying Pokabu's leftovers. Gochiruzeru knocks out Pokabu with Psybeam.

These are the only two shown here^^

That's a cool-looking Pokemon, but I dunno if it's gonna be powerful in that little hamster thing.

Playerking95 said:
Wait what do you mean are you just talking about a new way to see the rest of the isshu dex?

Haha, I think he means see how many times that light green bar fits into the whole line. Then for every time it fits you add 6!
Creative and crazy genius!

kriffix said:
Haha, I think he means see how many times that light green bar fits into the whole line. Then for every time it fits you add 6!

Lol sorry but i still don't get it.

kriffix said:
Yep! Thats me!

114u.png

It could fit 19. So 6x19=114 (+the rest where it can't fit)
8D

Mucrush said:
Yep! Thats me!

114u.png

It could fit 19. So 6x19=114 (+the rest where it can't fit)
8D

Actually, since it goes from 0 to 6, there are 7 Pokémon on each screen; the total is therefore 7*19=133.

Shiny Noctowl said:
Actually, since it goes from 0 to 6, there are 7 Pokémon on each screen; the total is therefore 7*19=133.
Yep! You're right... my bad! But thats just much better! 8D

Hahah actually that was my bad! Yeah 7 per page!
Sounds like a good number to me. No gurantee this size is for sure though of course. If this player's gone far enough to get to the end of the pokedex, you'd think he'd have more than the first forms of the starters after all. Could just be beta. (here's hoping not though, that's a good number!)

Back