(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

It's like Mew gets reborn into another pokemon every year/generation

Mew-Celebii-Jirachi-Manaphy-Shaymin-Bikutini lol

Divine_Light said:
Well, this may be a case of Japanese racial ignorance. What would a foreigner think of the United States: Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Cowboys, etc.
When I'm thinking NY, I'm thinking big buildings... never heard of "Statue of Liberty"... :b

is possible to see the trailer again i want to see the best wishes part if have anything hidden

IT HAS WINGS ON IT'S BUTT! >_> These Mew rip offs are getting worse and worse. I liked Mew, I can deal with Celebii, but after that, blegh.

Does anyone think that since they showed a lighthouse with the liberty ticket that it has something to do with the lighthouse on the left hand side you know near the red bridge. Personally think it's cute but odd and i can't wait to see it's typing and why it's 000 in the isshu dex. I do not think it's based off of new york.

Divine_Light said:
Well, this may be a case of Japanese racial ignorance. What would a foreigner think of the United States: Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Cowboys, etc.

Haha dude I dont even live in the U.S but thats even more ignorant of you, the United States its called, its got alot of states, you know im sure they would think Statue of Liberty if we were talking New York here and not all the United States O.O

Wolf616 said:
Divine_Light, I don't live in the USA, and I know there are no mountains and deserts in New York... Beside, what does that have to do with race? :S

If you read what I said properly. I said it may be a case of Japanese racial ignorance. Look at anime from the 80s and you'll know what I mean.

I'm guessing non-Isshu Pokémon appear as #000 in the dex until you get the national.

...that or someone at Gamefreak failed.

AND BEFORE SOMEONE CONTRIDICTS:
Heatran wasn't in the Sinnoh dex, was it?

They also showed preview of BW anime for next week:

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/12800142670033.jpg/
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/12800143590091.jpg/
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/12800144370064.jpg/

:3

burningcharizard said:
Haha dude I don't even live in the U.S but thats even more ignorant of you, the United States its called, its got alot of states, you know im sure they would think Statue of Liberty if we were talking New York here and not all the United States O.O

It is not ignorant on my behalf. I'm trying to make people see it from a different perspective. If you were a kid in Japan. The only things you would know were things from media.

I think that means that ash might choose pokabu seeing as it's in a sort of gym battle. I thought they said they would show the anime trailer on the 1st of august.

No, I don't see what you mean. I understand that a portion of the Japanese population might have racial biases against whites (US citizens are not a separate race. You can't be "racist" against US people). But not knowing anything about a foreign country, which you were implying, is not racist. That has absolutely nothing to do with race at all. It's just disinterest or lack of education.

Anyway, back to the Pokemon a second here.
Its name may well derive from "Victory'. The V on its head plus its hand gesture back this up too!
"Bikutini" can be interpreted as "Vikutini"

Anyways, back on topic....

I didn't want this thing to be legendary, and I think they will come out with a different "cute" legendary and this will just be a regular legendary.

But if this thing gets a forme, I will cry.

Playerking95 said:
I think that means that ash might choose pokabu seeing as it's in a sort of gym battle. I thought they said they would show the anime trailer on the 1st of August.

Like I said: ITS A PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK! XD

OMG! What a cool looking legendary Pokémon! Too bad you can't walk with any Pokémon like in HeartGold...:rolleyes:

Rotom479 said:
I'm guessing non-Isshu Pokémon appear as #000 in the dex until you get the national.

...that or someone at Gamefreak failed.

It's just their sad way of not showing us the extent of the Isshu Dex. By making it #000, they avoid showing us the final number, like Manaphy was in Sinnoh. (Not sure if this was mentioned or not, in a bit of a rush here.)

Anyway, nice art. I'll be starting updated art for it tonight, I guess...

Playerking95 said:
I think that means that ash might choose pokabu seeing as it's in a sort of gym battle. I thought they said they would show the anime trailer on the 1st of August.

if so? Then I'm lovin it XD

Back