(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

othertrio.png

Tried my hand at a Dark/Fighting/Physic thing everyone's been talking about.

dmaster said:
Why is everyone assuming that the left one is Grass? Sure in the last Gen they released it Grass, Fire, Water in that order, but the top one looks the most like the Grass type and it wouldn't be weird to have it Top, Left, Right.

dmaster out.

The top one sure does have some leafy things on its head, it it is not certainly leaves. Beside, for four gen, when did fire or water goes in front of grass for dex number and position. It've always been like that. When revealing heartgold, soulsilver, they reveal grass, fire, water too.
One more, having that middle shadow being grass type again would be a cliche, because turtwig look similar to it.

i personally dont think the middle one will be the grass starter, i dont think nintendo, gamefreak or even ken sugimori will want two starters from consecutive generations to look identical

I really hope every one that is saying that the middle one that to me looks like a pig has must be a grass type b/c it has leaves on it's head like turtwig, and that the left one must be a fire type b/c it looks like it has a flame on it's tail just like charmander turns out is wrong when saying that GF has lost it's imagination for making pokemon that look like the ones beforehand and that in fact it is those same ppl making those accusations are the ones that are in fact limited in their thinking since they are the ones resorting to use past starters to make unimaginative guesses over blank silhouettes.

haha it would be funny if we were all completely wrong lol. im really hoping though that the animal reference is not duck, rabbit/pig thing, platapus....that would really be disappointing lol. cant wait for next sunday when we see the real art work :)

theatrebabe said:
haha it would be funny if we were all completely wrong lol. im really hoping though that the animal reference is not duck, rabbit/pig thing, platapus...that would really be disappointing lol. cant wait for next sunday when we see the real art work :)

yea, but we might get artwork as early as early monday, say 5 or 6ish in the morning maybe?

theatrebabe said:
haha it would be funny if we were all completely wrong lol. im really hoping though that the animal reference is not duck, rabbit/pig thing, platapus...that would really be disappointing lol. cant wait for next sunday when we see the real art work :)

U know just to tell u. We'll be getting wayyy before Pokemon Sunday. Were probably getting the artwork tonight or tommorrow when Coro Coro Scans are leaked.

My guess is: left fire. Middle grass and right water.
BTW the left one kindof looks like cyndaquil and the right one kindof looks like mew IMO.

LDStarling said:
where's xous when you need him?, i'd love too see what designs he comes up with :)

xD Before the silhouettes were revealed, I decided I wouldn't do interpretations of them (if we did indeed get silhouettes, which we did), since the leak with their revealed art is probably going to happen on the 10th or very soon after.

So... Sorry if that lets anyone down, or anything. D:

Xous said:
xD Before the silhouettes were revealed, I decided I wouldn't do interpretations of them (if we did indeed get silhouettes, which we did), since the leak with their revealed art is probably going to happen on the 10th or very soon after.

So... Sorry if that lets anyone down, or anything. D:

Awww man... u still should tho! I wanna see how good urs r to the others! D:

I'm thinking it's grass(left), fire(middle), and water(right). tradition is fun.
anyway, I'm hoping the "fire" one isn't a pig. a bunny would be ok. but I really think the middle and right one look like turtwig and piplup. the left one reminds me a lot of flygon. the suspense kills me.

I just thought to myself, I'd like middle one regardless on if it's a bunny, piggy, baby donkey, (if water-unlikely but still) baby hippo, and the one on the right if it's a pladypus, otter/beaver mix or (if fire-unlikely but still) red panda. I think all of those would be great ideas.

OMG the is killing me, me want to know now lol.

they're not starters, they're alternate type evolutions of linoone!

gosh.

that one linoone evo on the left looks like a celebi flygon

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/Pegasusjr/5thstarters.png?t=1273441486

These are my faves of the starter art I've seen. Anything close to these would make me very happy.:D

I really want the one on the right to be a Red Panda!

orkoni1 said:
I just thought to myself, I'd like middle one regardless on if it's a bunny, piggy, baby donkey, (if water-unlikely but still) baby hippo, and the one on the right if it's a pladypus, otter/beaver mix or (if fire-unlikely but still) red panda. I think all of those would be great ideas.

OMG the is killing me, me want to know now lol.

Woot Red Pandas

Blizzz said:
yea, but we might get artwork as early as early monday, say 5 or 6ish in the morning maybe?
yayay BlizzzardMamoswine has a pokebeach forum account

i would personally love the bottom left to be a dragon, the middle to be a bunny, and the right to be a platipus

elite said:
yayay BlizzzardMamoswine has a pokebeach forum account

i would personally love the bottom left to be a dragon, the middle to be a bunny, and the right to be a platipus

Hah, yea i do, looks like my youtube fans found me here to lol. I was thinking of the bottom being a dragon to, im hoping for a Grass dragon :D, middle i think will be a pig, and right either a beaver or polar bear.

Blizzz said:
Hah, yea i do, looks like my youtube fans found me here to lol. I was thinking of the bottom being a dragon to, im hoping for a Grass dragon :D, middle i think will be a pig, and right either a beaver or polar bear.
it mite be a pig, it might be a cow, or a rabbit, and the other one will be a duck, beaver, or (hopefully) platipus, i have no idea where ur commin from with the polar bear, but yes...we do need a polar bear

Back