(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Promises New X/Y and Genesect Movie Info Next Week [2/9]

jynxed said:
I'm really surprised they're revealing so much. We got Zorua/Zoroark in February 2010 then didn't get anything until the starters (without evolutions) and region name in April then nothing really after that besides Reshiram/Zekrom until basically a month or so before release. Am I forgetting anything? When was Victini revealed?

(I'm talking about in terms of Corocoro)

They revealed a few Pokemon on June. Klink, Pidove, Darmanitan, Blitzle, Munna, Minccino and Sandile with the region name and Juniper.

On July Musharma, Woobat, Axew, Reuniclus, Gothitelle, Barviary and Patrat with Trplie Battles.

There were more on August.

I feel (and pray) that if they do reveal new ones in the upcoming issue, it'll be around 3 or 4. Not too many.

Does anyone know the usual time CoroCoro leaks? Like is there usually a specific time frame when it does leak? Like in the morning, afternoon, night? Just curious.

ChillBill said:
Well... Maybe not all that.
But it's probable to see the legendaries' types as well as a couple new Pokemon or the starters' evolutions.
What about the movie? They will probably reveal a Gen VI Pokemon that debuts there. Is it possible that they might provide info on any movie-related events?

Its way too early for starter evos. This time last year we didnt even know the starters yet, so there's a very little chance that will happen. Yeah they're gonna reveal the starring pokemon in the movie. They usually do this for their last movies of each gen.

PokemonFreak44 said:
I feel (and pray) that if they do reveal new ones in the upcoming issue, it'll be around 3 or 4. Not too many.

Does anyone know the usual time CoroCoro leaks? Like is there usually a specific time frame when it does leak? Like in the morning, afternoon, night? Just curious.

Hmm I dont think there's a specific time. It'll be leaked on the 12-14 for sure, but i dont when in the day.

Hah, I remember on the night of Super Bowl Sunday in 2010 they revealed the silhouette of Zorark. Back then they were still calling the movie Phantom Champion Z. :p I'm hoping they announce the new "Lucario/Zorark of Gen 6". It would be pretty interesting to see.

Well, this CoroCoro sucked. All they did was reveal Sylveon and tell us how much it weighs and how tall it stands. Nothing else. I'm not satisfied.

KiranTheWitch said:
Well, this CoroCoro sucked. All they did was reveal Sylveon and tell us how much it weighs and how tall it stands. Nothing else. I'm not satisfied.

Ha, they still have 8 months to fill with information without spoiling it, so it's actually surprising that we've gotten everything we have already. You must've been really dissatisfied during the buildup to gen5 if you're complaining like this now.

Back