(1) 'Pokemon Black' Pokedex Entries! [9/21]

Lol you should have seen the White pokemon Entry for it
Monose 633: Since it can’t see, it finds its way by tackling and biting its surroundings. It’s always covered in fresh bruises.
Lol This is worrying, imagine it in the Anime....

im digging the grass starters pokedex
whats the name to the trash guy's an the ice cream cones im curious to what it says about them
an there's a better movie trailer to that pokemon trailer its so fake for sure it says it comes out in the summer of 2010 an the pokemon look terrible an they cuss and pro. oak dies :(
here's the link if your curious about it about the trailer (it's a clear and HD) XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded

pikachu looks like he's on crack an i love the way brock look when he say *ASH THERE ARE NO MORE MASTERS* lol

Hahakomori (542): When it finds a small Pokemon, it has the tendency to sew leaf clothing using its sticky string and arm blades.

So this means, hahakomori makes clothing for small defence (probably cold) pokemon....how sweet. :)

Unless.....I read it wrong and it's actually that hahakomori uses the small pokemon's skin and leaves to make clothing. O_O Nah...it couldn't be....

With the darkness of these pokedex entries nothing would surprise me.

# Kuitaran (631): It sucks up air through the hole in its tail to fuel the flame inside its body. It’s Iront’s natural enemy.
# Iront (632): Its body is covered in steel armor. It counters Kuitaran’s attacks as a mob.
Looks like another Seviper/Zangoose rivalry.

Please don't bash me, I am kinda just pointing this out cause it's funny.
When reading the entry for Zuruzukin, and its prevo, my first reaction was that it seems like a stereotypical african american. What with the sagging pants and the ganging up on people who enter there territory. Maybe I should say a territorial gang member. But I just thought that was funny. I mean BW is set in New York.

Ewww watery mucus. That just puts a great picture in my head. /not Genosect sounds cooler now. The ultimate hunter, sounds awesome.

dmaster out.

@Firemaker: I didn't see that connection before. :O

Yet another allusion to RS remakes...

# Deathmas (562): The mask Deathmas carries is its face from when it was human. Occasionally, it stares at it, sobbing.
# Deathkan (563): According to rumors, it swallows nearby humans and turns them into mummies. It likes to eat gold nuggets.
Drifloon 2.

I wonder what really happens when someone in the game dies...

Edit: Also
Kurumiru (540): When it hatches from its egg, it’s dressed in clothes made by Hahakomori. It hides its head in its hood when it goes to sleep.
Hahakomori (542): When it finds a small Pokemon, it has the tendency to sew leaf clothing using its sticky string and arm blades.
I really like this one
Monmen (546): When it’s attacked, cotton flies from its body. The enemy mistakes the cotton for Momen, and it escapes in the interim.

@firemaker internesting... Cause I totally get a drifllon/drifblim vibe from the candle line looks. But pokedex-wise I agree.

black
Hitomoshi (607): Hitomoshi’s light burns brighter when it’s sucked up a human or Pokemon’s life energy.
Lamplar (608): It’s feared as an ominous Pokemon. It drifts unsteadily through town, searching for the souls of the deceased.
Chandelar (609): It blazes when it absorbs a soul. It swings the flames on its arms to put opponents into a hypnotic trance.

white
Hitomoshi 607: While appearing to shed light and serve as a guidepost, it sucks out creatures’ lifeforce.
Lamplar 608: It appears before those on their deathbeds, severs the soul from the body, and immediately sucks it up.
Chandelar 609: If something is wrapped in Chandela’s flame, its soul is sucked out and immolated. Only the cast off body remains.

Great a Soul Eater <-- seriousness + pun

Sazando 635: The heads on its arms lack brains. It destroys and devours everything with its 3 heads.
Remembers of king w/e the the 3 headed dragon was called from godzilla(cant spell his name)

Loving all the Dex entries, seriously. I'm most interested in that bug though, I wonder what it looked like before Tam Plasma messed with it.

@Drakeman, Gamageroge's lumps should have poison because they are toads.

@DeathSDelano, I was thinking of the same thing, King Ghidora may be.

I have to wonder how many of these 'dex entries may be censored when the games come to America. I mean, Zuruzukin nearly beating trespassers to death? People putting Darumakka doodie in their pockets to keep warm? I wonder if people will find these things "disturbing" and "too mature" for the games' target audience. Then again, even the first generation games had entries about Golbat engorging itself with its victim's blood and Haunter stealing its prey's life away by licking it. A lot of Pokédex entries are pretty dark. I guess to remind us that Pokémon are pocket monsters, after all.

@lotusoftheleaf

I think it's fine how the game describe them, as long as the anime doesn't show a Chandelar slowly suck away people life force, it's fine.

I can totally imagine that blind basic stage psuedo legendary in the anime bitting onto ash's head and i like kurimuru's line's description it's stage two sound like it will be like dawn's togekiss the mother of the Pokemon and dressing their newly caught Pokemon in silk clothing that would be funny.

I like the Pokabu line Pokedex entries the most. Especially Enbuoo's. I can't wait to use these guys.

# Pokabu (498): It nimbly avoids enemy attacks, and shoots fireballs from its nose. It roasts berries with its flames and eats them.
# Chaobuu (499): When the flame inside its body flares up, the speed and sharpness of its movements increases. In a pinch, it blows out smoke.
# Enbuoh (500): It ignites its fists with the flames on its chin and unleashes Fire Punches. A Pokemon that cares deeply for its comrades.

Edit: I just check and Enbuoo can't learn Fire Punch. Pretty weird.

I really like Doryuuzu's Pokedex data. It sounds really interesting that it's drills turned to steel.

Doryuuzu (530): Its drills, which evolved to steel, have the power to pierce through an iron plate. It excels at constructing tunnels.

Back