(1) PokeBeach's Live Coverage of Pokemon 'Black 2' and 'White 2!' [6/22]

Just a little hint I guess,
After you beat the game, the rival's sister tells you she heard about a Zoroark on Victory road. If you go there, Zoroark will retreat into the cave upon seeing you. Follow it, and it will lead you to N. N will join you and lead you to the ruins of his castle where the dragons battled it out 2 years ago. He will then challenge you to a battle with his dragon (Zekrom in Black 2, Reshiram in White 2). Beat him, and he'll give you his dragon stone. Take it to Dragon Spiral Tower. It will awaken and you get to battle it (it's level 70). Catch it, and N will appear and take note of your battle, and will disagree about you keeping it in the ball.

waiit, did they change the Ice on the sprites of the new kyurem formes from that awful shade of green blue? and like fix black kyurems arm so it doesnt look completely frozen over?

Wow they sure did a ton of changes. I still have to watch the videos though XD.:)

Yes! Now it's officially confirmed that Kyurem is the leftover of the original dragon's split. Now people can stop with their idiotic theories about Kyurem's origin or stop believing that Kyurem actually came from space on a comet.

Also, that Haxorus moment was rather funny. I just imagined it like: "What? Is this guy asking me to use my (dragon) tail on the ICE? Hell no!"

That explains Why Kyurem can't be used in the Dream World now too. That is why he is banned from the DW at this time XD. Someone was asking about this in the GL thread in 5th gen XD.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:

Thank you so much WPM for putting together that nice little stream you had going on for B2/W2. I had an awesome time watching it and definitely plan to buy at least one of the games for myself. Again, thank you, and be sure to thank Puddizzle for going through and translating! I bet it was pretty tiring for both of you!

Thank you! That is so nice of you! Yeah, it was very taxing - I literally had to sit on my butt for 30 hours staring at a computer and watching Puddizzle play. Do you know how boring it is to watch someone play a game for 30 hours?! At least Puddizzle had fun, except when it came to answering all my annoying questions about what was going on (WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT WAS THAT ITEM? STOP CHALLENGING TRAINERS! WHERE DID SO-AND-SO SAY THEY WERE GOING TO GO? IS THAT ALL THEY REALLY SAID? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? WOULD YOU JUST GET THROUGH THIS DAMN AREA? SO DOES WHAT I'M TYPING SOUND ACCURATE? *repeats it 10 times*). Puddizzle went through a lot to get all the equipment setup, and it's too bad JustinTV was so unreliable. Kept cutting off, losing audio, lagging terribly. But I guess that's the best we're ever going to get with a free service. Hopefully for the next Pokemon game, things will go a lot smoother though!

Thank you so much Puddizzle for playing the game and translating! We wouldn't have been able to do any coverage were it not for you! And thanks to all the people who watched! :)

Water Pokémon Master said:
Thank you! That is so nice of you! Yeah, it was very taxing - I literally had to sit on my butt for 30 hours staring at a computer and watching Puddizzle play. Do you know how boring it is to watch someone play a game for 30 hours?! At least Puddizzle had fun, except when it came to answering all my annoying questions about what was going on (WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT WAS THAT ITEM? STOP CHALLENGING TRAINERS! WHERE DID SO-AND-SO SAY THEY WERE GOING TO GO? IS THAT ALL THEY REALLY SAID? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? WOULD YOU JUST GET THROUGH THIS DAMN AREA? SO DOES WHAT I'M TYPING SOUND ACCURATE? *repeats it 10 times*). Puddizzle went through a lot to get all the equipment setup, and it's too bad JustinTV was so unreliable. Kept cutting off, losing audio, lagging terribly. But I guess that's the best we're ever going to get with a free service. Hopefully for the next Pokemon game, things will go a lot smoother though!

Thank you so much Puddizzle for playing the game and translating! We wouldn't have been able to do any coverage were it not for you! And thanks to all the people who watched! :)
Ha xD Well congrats to the both of you for sticking with it!

And yeah, JustinTV has a history of being unreliable, but it's useful for short, sweet events like this!

But I'm sure both of you are tired out of your heads, so get some rest and enjoy all the Pokemon goodness soon to come to the U.S. in the Fall! :D

My neck only slightly hurts from playing the game for so long.

For sci-- Pokemon!

The coverage is epic so far

also btw does anyone of you guys know how you know what the password for the plasma ship gate is?

All this news is great. I can't wait for B2W2 even more now. The only thing that I am dissapointed with is the Hoenn Gym Leader music. It sounds quite a bit different, it doesn't give me the same nostalgic feeling that the original theme and some remixes give me.

A-Duck said:

also btw does anyone of you guys know how you know what the password for the plasma ship gate is?

The hints you're given are:

There are 4 numbers
The second one is a 2
The last one is a 2
Three of the four numbers are the same
One grunt's favorite number is 0

The passcode, then, is 2202.

wow kyurem was all like phew phew and Zekrom was all like oh no! and then kyurem ate it.... I've never seen the player almost get killed before....

A-Duck said:

It was in the coverage. :p

Back