(1) One New Pokemon, Victini's Types [8/3]

I think Aloe is most likely a gym leader now. Notice this gym:

gym2.png

Notice the Pokeball statues outside? In that demo we saw in Pokémon Sunday, they came across a Gym, where was statues as well! Aloe is the Gym leader of a restaurant gym! 8D

Yeah but what typing would a restaurant have? Iris won't be because they've clearly stated i think that iris is the first female character apart from misty that is not in the games. I can't find this place on the map. Maybe this place hasn't been show yet.

Mucrush said:
I think Aloe is most likely a gym leader now. Notice this gym:

gym2.png

Notice the Pokeball statues outside? In that demo we saw in Pokémon Sunday, they came across a Gym, where was statues as well! Aloe is the Gym leader of a restaurant gym! 8D
Are you saying she'll have.... a munchlax/snorlax :3
Thay're the only pokemon (That we know of) that is related to food...

She'll probably normal... Darn. I wanted Psychic....

:O Maybe a double gym battle? (Like Lisa an Tate)

The bug Pokemon seems to be a normal looking Pokemon. I doubt that the restaurant is a gym, probably a place where trainers who want to battle are found.

Shimama-man said:
Are you saying she'll have.... a munchlax/snorlax :3
Thay're the only pokemon (That we know of) that is related to food...

She'll probably normal... Darn. I wanted Psychic....

:O Maybe a double gym battle? (Like Lisa an Tate)
What about Gulpin and Swalot?

I think Dento is also in that "restaurant-gym", he is after all a "Pokemon sommelier" and dresses like a waiter, and Aloe looks like the cook

I wonder if both of them are gym leaders, or maybe Dento is just a trainer there (I'm guessing in the anime he leaves to gym to travel with Ash and Iris?)

redchesus said:
I think Dento is also in that "restaurant-gym", he is after all a "Pokemon sommelier" and dresses like a waiter, and Aloe looks like the cook

I wonder if both of them are gym leaders, or maybe Dento is just a trainer there (I'm guessing in the anime he leaves to gym to travel with Ash and Iris?)

A trainee chef going off on an adventure sounds Original. *Sanji from One piece watches* Would this mean that Aloe will be in the anime if so awesome.

I was so happy when I found these! And all because of a typo!!!

I think its a great combo (Victini's type) I mean.. Flamethrower... AND PSYCHIC (hopefully!)

The bug pokemon looks GREAT! Looks interesting! This reigons bug hopefully!

Ice Arceus said:
The bug Pokemon seems to be a normal looking Pokemon. I doubt that the restaurant is a gym, probably a place where trainers who want to battle are found.

lol IMO your thoughts are WAAAAY wrong xD Bug is most likely Bug/Grass (notice leaf?) and how can you doubt it to be a Gym? We have seen a VS banner with Aloe, which is a cook (her outfit), in a room that looks like a kitchen, most likely the restaurants kitchen... the restaurant got the same statues as another confirmed Gym had... how can you say that you DOUBT it will be a Gym?! XDD

So it's official... new deer is the illegitimate lovechild of Stantler and West Sea Shellos. Eww.

The swan is ugly, and the deer is too cute to be likable. Not sure about the worm. Maybe it's evos'll be cool.

peetzaman said:
The swan is ugly, and the deer is too cute to be likable. Not sure about the worm. Maybe it's evos'll be cool.
The swam is awesome! The deer is cute and could be cool!
The caterpillar is AWESOME. DON'T DOUBT THE CATERPILLAR.

I like the new bug Pokémon! Looks like Bug/Grass to me.
Victini a psychic/fire? Okay, that just doesn't makes any sense...
The Swan will be interessting, which types it gets, my guess flying/water or flying/ice.
The deer will be normal or normal/? (maybe grass?).
Aloe and Dento are related with each other, but how? Maybe she's a chief and he's waiter?

Has there been "master documents" in the past and if so how much was revealed. This is the first pokemon game Release i have followed so i wouldn't know.

Back