(1) Once There Were Greenfields, ...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm not going to post the date anymore because it's hard to fit everything in the thread's title, and people can't see whether or not there is a news story. If a new story is added, the number will be changed so you all know.

wow 1st post, Gardenia is going to take Cacnea? or is she going to trade it for something like a cherubi? sorry, it's just that I don't spoil myself by looking at the Japanese episodes.

I think you're on the right track, Loyal Lucario. I like the title personally; Japan's are always too long and contain multiple sentences. They hint at what the whole episode is about, and I don't like that, but that's just my opinion. I can't wait to hear the new theme song, and I'm looking forward to the new season in a few more days.

dmaster out.

I can't wait to hear the new theme song, too. I didn't really like the diamond and pearl one. Hopefully this one is better and longer. I also can't wait to see the cacnea episode because it's a team rocket one! :D

I can't wait for the intro for the new season and I hope the theme will be longer. It has been too shot the last few seasons. I can't wait to watch the new season.:)

I stopped watching the English Junk. Themesongs are Junk, voice actors are Junk, god, learn from the Japanese. They know how to not molest an anime.

That said, the Gardenia Cacnea one was pretty boring.

You know, when I saw Tears For Fears, it reminded me of some ancient band...

Weird.

^^ LOL! Tears For Fears are an ancient band! I used to have an old tape of 'em... Anyway, what am I talking about!? I hope the new theme's longer, the DP one was a bit short, and I've seen a bit of the Cacnea ep in Japanese. As for Tears For Fears, I haven't seen any of that yet. One thing's for certain, Ash, Brock and Dawn are gonna be the lead characters. What d'ya mean, that's obvious? LOL

Lou Cypher said:
I stopped watching the English Junk. Themesongs are Junk, voice actors are Junk, god, learn from the Japanese. They know how to not molest an anime.

That said, the Gardenia Cacnea one was pretty boring.

Dude if you don't like it don't post. No offense but I love the English Episodes of Pokemon. The VA's are not the way they used to be but at least it is still on. Pokemon has been nearly canceled 2 times here. I don't want that to happen. At least they are trying to keep it on the airwaves. The VA's are actually pretty good compared to Battle frontier. I hope I did not offend you by telling you this.:)

Pokemon on t.v has always been good i watch it most days but it could be more like the older series it got a bit cheesy still good though!

I just saw the new episode an hour ago. I thought it was ok. The new theme song was the song from the beginning of the tenth movie, just sung by a girl. The theme song was good, but the shortest one yet. I think it was only like 20 seconds! :(

Yep, I recognized it, but it's even shorter than the last one. Ughhh. :[ Liked the episode though; can't wait for this one next week.

dmaster out.

It's actually 2 seconds longer then the previous one. I thought it was great. It was nice to hear it sung by a woman this time. I can't wait for a full version!

i totally agree that theme song beats out the original one and even the english movie opening stuff!!! for the 10th movie!!! i think pokemon is just getting started

Back