(1) New Trailer for 'Best Wishes Season 2: Episode N' Reveals Debut of Plasma Characters [12/6]

Look at the middle right ! Genasect is gonna be in the Anime ?!?! Are we going to see Genasect before the movie !? And Team Rocket is back ... Mewthree ...

Pretty sad Ash is still here , but they brought back Charizard which is cool !! Looks like maybe Ash will get Zekrom ... Lol

January 17th, huh? I'll be in Japan in January so I can watch that episode when it premieres! :D

I looks awesome. I am behind on my anime-watching. I've only watched maybe the first 5 or so episodes of the Unova saga. But, this is making want to hurry up so I can see N :D

keldeo said:
Look at the middle right ! Genasect is gonna be in the Anime ?!?! Are we going to see Genasect before the movie !? And Team Rocket is back ... Mewthree ...

Pretty sad Ash is still here , but they brought back Charizard which is cool !! Looks like maybe Ash will get Zekrom ... Lol

Why wouldn't Ash be there, he's a staple in the Pokemon anime.

Anyway, nice to see Charizard, Frillish for Jessie, Amoonguss for James and N as a regular cast member.

Awesome, I'm so glad Reshiram is going to play a big role in this, and indeed it looks like Ash might get Zekrom, or help him.
After many years I'm gonna follow the anime again. I'm really excited for this!

Wow, Ash's Charizard is back ON TOP OF N and Ghetsis appearing? It looks like they're indeed trying to win back the older fans xD

§Reshiram§ said:
Awesome, I'm so glad Reshiram is going to play a big role in this, and indeed it looks like Ash might get Zekrom, or help him.

Another option could be that Hilda appears as Zekrom's trainer and helps Ash. That would make my day.

Awesome news and if Genesect is appearing in the anime then what if...
Genesect (new form) vs. Mewthree for the final B/W movie? It's possible.
Maybe the Genesect in the anime can dissapear after it's appearance only to reappear in the final movie.
If it does happen hopefully the original Mew and Mewtwo also make an appearance.

keldeo said:
I get no credit for pointing out the Genasect ...

Who's Genasect?

Ch-Charizard?! Is that really you?! =D

After reading the description, I'm actually looking forward to watching this arc.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS MEWTHREE GARBAGE.

I'm just throwing out plausable ideas. If Team Rocket seems to be involved then it's possible. Don't lose your lunch just take it easy man.

All I like about this is Charizard and Genesect, (seeing genesect makes me wonder about the movie? new pokemon? more hints? new forms maybe 1 last unova pokemon?)

Pfft Mewthree, what about Mewnegativeone?:rolleyes:

Hopefully we'll get to see more of Ash's old pokemon, like Totodile.

Edit: 500th post! Took me 4 years lol

Back