(1) New Teaser Trailer for Victini Movies [4/13]

Interesting, I'd like to know why Pikachu is tearing up, and Zekrom and Reshiram being the ones to have Telepathy is interesting, Dread Gangil does look they real villain to me now, especially since it is torturing Victini, whilst his family watches.

Hm... I still think they should have found a way to do a different movie with Reshiram in it... I mean, it's OBVIOUS they are all BIASED towards Zekrom as I believe Shokotan took and liking to it and Gamefreak OBVIOUSLY tried to make White Version THE SUPERIOR GAME of the duo. Also, does anybody besides me still think that this two versions of the same movie is just plain STUPID?

I'd pick the Reshiram Movie if I was gonna see it though. And they're doing the telepathy BS again? Arg... Seriously. At least with Mewtwo and Lugia IT MAKES SENSE! THEY'RE PSYCHIC TYPES! Heck, even ENTEI MADE SENSE since he might as well have BEEN part Psychic Type in Movie 3. But then they keep SPAMMING it on EVERY SINGLE TITLE Pokemon now after movie 8! 4, 5, and 7, are the ONLY MOVIES which DID NOT use this device. And Jirachi was the LAST Psychic Type Pokemon to use this. HECK, CELEBI DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TELEPATHY NOR DID LATIOS AND LATIAS; SO WHY DO THE REST OF THESE GUYS WHO AREN'T PSYCHIC TYPES?!

Oh and did somebody else note that they put the subtitle "The First Movie" under the main Best Wishes title in the trailer for the TWO movies? XD

Telepathy will be an interesting twist, it would seem to make more sense with Reshiram then Zekrom though.

Darkvoid57 said:
Telepathy will be an interesting twist, it would seem to make more sense with Reshiram then Zekrom though.

They didn't have that ability in the games. (But then again, neither did the other stars.) Actually, Arceus (pronounced "ar-see-us" don't care what ANYBODY says PUSA GOT THAT WRONG Battle Revolution got it right) was the ONLY Pokemon that talks to you in the Games who talks to you in the movies!

And why didn't Zekrom talk in Episode 1 or 2? He's a freaking jerk by the way, too. Forget Zekrom and FORGET White Version. Black Version is better! XD

It doesn't matter if they, "got it wrong", tons of people are going to see it anyway! They are indeed running out of ideas, but that doesn't mean the millions of fan's will care.

I really like the traliers, I would want to see the reshiram movie (Black over White anyday). I agree they have overused the Telepathy factor on Legendary, but you have to remember that they are higher beings when compared to normal pokemon so they should be able to use different ablities, such as telepathy which normal pokemon can't.

Having telepathy is basically facilitating the story. imo it's better than them having a tagalong to say "I think it's trying to tell you to go up to it!" or "I think it's happy!". They're trying to make the legendaries fully fledged characters in the story, and being able to talk is a pretty useful tool for that.

@setosama- Breath in, breath out...

Having Telepathy is better than the Pokemon Roaring through the movie, or it saying something like "Zekrom, Zek, Zek, Zekrom!" But if Victini had it, it would be a bit of an overkill.

And setosama, I think you really, really need to cool out.

I love how Reshiram awakens from the Light Stone! He looks totally awesome! Zekrom looks cool to, but Reshiram is one of my favorite Pokemon! Can't wait to see this movie!

@Savior_Gundam
What Zekrom bag?

Having Reshiram and Zekrom talk is to be expected, I guess. It definitely allows for them to have a deeper impact on the plot than just roaring and fighting other Pokémon. I'm just glad Reshiram has a masculine voice despite its feminine appearance.

Xous said:
Having Reshiram and Zekrom talk is to be expected, I guess. It definitely allows for them to have a deeper impact on the plot than just roaring and fighting other Pokémon. I'm just glad Reshiram has a masculine voice despite its feminine appearance.

yeah, considering they've done that in each movie since movie 8. *sigh

I don't get why anybody would expect anything to be different from these movies. They've been copying plot devices, dialogue and action from all the other movies. It's time to accept that if you don't like the direction these are going, you probably aren't going to like the movie either. Which is what I'm probably feeling now. I still watch the movies but that doesn't make them any better. Neither does complaining about them.

dmaster out.

Hm... I don't really like either legendary's voice much at all. Zekrom's just sounds too guttural to be intimidating, and personally, I believe Reshiram should have a female voice seeing as it compliments the masculine Zekrom and Game Freak designed Reshiram specifically to have "ladylike" characteristics. That Pikachu Project(?) would blow this off and give it an extremely masculine voice is kind of disappointing imo.

Besides - correct me if I'm wrong - I don't think any 'telepathic' legendary in the movies has been given a female voice other than maybe Shaymin. It's about time we had at least one epic female legend for a change.

On a similar topic - yes, Zekrom had way more screentime, its movie was announced first, it looks way cooler in the movie, etc., etc. But should we really be surprised at this point? It's obvious some legendaries have always garnered more attention than their respective counterparts. (Point in case: Suicune.) Is it unfair? Sure. But it's really not such a big deal...

Well, in spite all of this griping, they seem relatively average Pokémon movies so far. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. (Though I'm crossing my fingers for a female Reshiram in the English dub!)

Wow that is interesting that the 2 legends will talk. I think these are the first to talk since Meowth and Entei in Movie 3. The card looks pretty cool. I hope it will become a promo also. That would be cool.:)

I think the pokemon you download at the theater is a Reshiram/Zekrom with both Turbo Blaze and Terra Volt. That would be awesome to get to have a Zekrom with Reshirams Signature move. I have black and need a Zekrom.

Back