(1) New Pokemon Wii Game in the Works [9/25]

It better be more like Pokemon Colosseum. Battle Revolution was a major step down for console Pokemon games in my opinion.

^
Me to.

I also hope that we don't have another Mystery dungeon or Pokemon Scramble type game. Seriously, we've had enough of those.

'Bout time we heard news on the next Wii game.

I just hope it's not going to be a little, silly, non main-series game. No more spin-offs, or gimmicks like Pokemon Scramble or Ranch. We need a real Wii game, to make up for that lackluster mess that Battle Revolution...

...I hope the reason behind the delay [of the second console game] is because they are making the game a good one. Please, do not make it ANYTHING like PBR.

I think I know. Pokemon Gliscor[/sarcasm]

It's about time that we find out some news on another Wii game. And one that actually isn't on Wiiware.

Stadium/Colosseum 3 please? Seriously I just poped in my old Stadium 2 cartridge and I honestly forgot how much fun that was. Battle Revolution was like an attempt a Stadium 3 but failed miserably. And if it's a Colosseum/XD Sequel, it better have more shadow/wild Pokemon. An overworld would be nice,where you can encounter wild Pokemon. And since it's a Wii game they shouldn't be random encounters, instead seeing wilds on the map. Also around 200 shadow Pokemon would be nice. In fact, I think I could make a whole thread with new ideas!

I'm hopeing for another game with Shadow Pokemon. Colosseum and XD were great games with a very cool storyline and I also liked the Shadow Pokemon mechanics and it was also a good way to get some Pokemon you could not normally get. If it is one of those types of games, I'm expecting a Shadow Celebi since Heart Gold and Soul Silver are out and Celebi is not be avalible in them without an event and the previous games, Colosseum and XD, had Ho-oh and Lugia respectively. If it is like that I'm hoping for there to be more storyline, a new group of villains, and more content after you beat the main part of the game. Over all I'm expecting much from this game and it's hopefully not going to be a fail like Battle Revolution (although the game did have some good parts).

are there any pictures in on here or anywhere on a website
and i also think having the shadow pokemon come back would be such an great idea

EB Zero said:
Stadium/Colosseum 3 please? Seriously I just poped in my old Stadium 2 cartridge and I honestly forgot how much fun that was. Battle Revolution was like an attempt a Stadium 3 but failed miserably. And if it's a Colosseum/XD Sequel, it better have more shadow/wild Pokemon. An overworld would be nice,where you can encounter wild Pokemon. And since it's a Wii game they shouldn't be random encounters, instead seeing wilds on the map. Also around 200 shadow Pokemon would be nice. In fact, I think I could make a whole thread with new ideas!
This, pretty much.

I'd be fine if they took PBR, made the wi-fail rules more customizable (such as banning ubers or something like that), added rental Pokemon back in (Stadium-style, not the damned Rental Passes), etc.

*hopes for Pokemon MMORPG game* hehe, probably won't happen, but i hope its better than any of the console games that Pokemon has released.

awsome i cant wait!
(wishes i could play jp games on my us wii)
i hope it brings back the shadow pokemon and you could import pokemon from gamecube memory cards (shadow lugia!!) you know like palpark

W00t! I've been waiting for this! Is there no way to check HGSS's data to look for wii game compatibility? maybe there'd be a game screen title or something like when the game connects to the DS in Battle Rev!:D

I concur with Pokemon Stadium 3/DPPtHGGS. 'Genious' Senority have had more than enough time to update every G1-3 Model. I want true rentals back, I'd like to play with family members who couldn't care less about the portables again.

Everything about PBR was a joke, and a bad one at that.

Yeah, I'd be fine with it being a pure battling game like PBR, just not as bad as it was. Make it more like the Stadium games and I'm sold.

dmaster out.

Waspy said:
Everything about PBR was a joke, and a bad one at that.

The music was good. D:

I can't shake the feeling that this is going to be another pioneer spin-off... Not that the spin-offs have been bad, but yeah. Actually, I like spin-offs more than I do the main series.

Anyhow, we can probably be sure this isn't going to be some major production on Nintendo's part. I really hope it's not another WiiWare randomness game.

Hopefully they include more competent AI this time. Probably my main gripe will all existing Pokemon games is how badly the computer plays.

And the music in PBR was terrible, the only track that didn't make me want to shove rusty knives into my ears was the final boss theme. :[

^
Oh, so true....

PBR was just disappointing. The only thing that took me long to do in that game was the spinning roulette wheel-thingy. My opponent got most of my uber pokemon while I got the crappy AI pokemon. One time it was the AI sunkern against Crobat. I was torn apart.

bacon said:
And the music in PBR was terrible, the only track that didn't make me want to shove rusty knives into my ears was the final boss theme. :[

Credits.

The computer is downright stupid. Pokemon games are incredibly easy after the first few you play, especially the Elite Four. I remember first going through the E4 on the old games and it being incredibly nerve-racking, but these days... The Elite Four, gym leaders, everyone is a pathetic weakling, even on the first time battling them. Just something to breeze through....

Back