(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

ok black and white was getting better and better now it took a turn for the worst but i have to say the one that kinda looks like a beast form of chromestone from ben 10 looks cool

One thing. Earthquake would be BEAST in triple battles.

Wonder what that black dress wearing girl-like pokemon is, Jynx evolution? or a female evo only of Meditite? or just something completely new?

One more, they have that sacrophagus thing now, I wonder if we have a mummy with King Rock trading evolve into him, pure speculation on my side.

Can anyone trying to guess what that green pokemon in the last screen shot is? We get pretty weird design this gen, for right now, may be we'll catch on later.

tyking16 said:
We finally have our first completely revealed pokemon family in Black and White that aren't event pokemon!

I'm also surprised that the 3-on-3 battle was correct. Think of what other rumors are correct 0.0

I'm digging that Mantis pokemon. It looks pretty good.

Probably 150 new pokes, and the Team Plasma thing? They were right about the prof. too.

Xous said:
The designs for these Pokémon are so odd that I'm going to need Sugimori art before I can even attempt fan art with even a shred of confidence. xD Hopefully the main Black and White site updates with it soon. I'm not really sure what's going on with that one that looks like a Budew that swallowed a cloud. Part of its outlines overlap other parts of its body. >_>; I guess the Sarcophagus one might be Ghost/Rock.

I like the part where the trainer walks into the past (?) / another time / dimension. That was awesome.

It looked to me like he was walking into a wifi/wireless zone and he just changed into his character sprite, but I think yours may make more sense depending on what tidbits we can get from the storyline..

Oh and someone mentioned Mystery Dungeon, I'm anticipating a new MD series for this gen alot actually XD

I think the designs will grow on us, and if they don't, then deal with it =P

I mean, I had to deal with chimchar :S

Oh my lord no, from what it looks like we're going to get 3rd gen. all over again... smh I wanted more evos ATLEAST a steelix and sharpedo evo.

Y'all just watch.
When B&W come out, that much ridiculed marmalade-teddy will be epic.

It's official.

I'm not buying this game.

The new Pokemon look ...interesting. I can't get a full opinion on them untill higher quality images are revealed.

These all look great except for the weird "dress" one on the far right of the trio without names. That is inexcusably hideous character design. I'm still really excited about the online features, although I'm apprehensive about triple battles--seems like things could get a bit convoluted, and I'm not really sure it was necessary.

Interestingly, Moguryuu looks a lot like one of the potentially fake character designs (The one next to the new "girl character") posted over at Bulbapedia a while ago. They've since taken them down, for whatever reason, but it'd be interesting if this confirmed it as a "real," and those were really the evolutions for Tsutaaja and Mijimaru.

Ononokusu looks like an Ant Lion to me. Perhaps some sort of dual Bug-type with resistance to fire? I'd be down.

Hmmm. The pokémon don't really look like pokemon at all. I guess we'll get over it once good quality pics come in. But they are intersting. :D They look aggresive actually. Pokébeach should also be expecting a large amount of people registering. Well I mean look at this thread now, all this Magikarp Bait. :p

ARE THESE POKÉMON FAKE???? Cuz I hope they are... I really hope... (I know they're official but I'm waiting for a miracle...)

hey guys a little worhtless piece of info.. it appears that in the game the starter pokes are apparently gifts....not just chosen from the profesor or used to save your skin but...gifts....interesting

and after riviewing... the little battle theme for the male character and that women is definately either the rival or a elite four member. the room is too small and it looks like a bedroom so 75% rival because theres a bed and a desk..and its shaped like a 2nd floor..kinda

EDIT: and your probably fighting them in their rooms *

hey, um, does the middle of the un-named pokemon look like a alternate Porygon evolution and the right un-named pokemon look like an evolution for Shuppet? Just a thought...

It looks like the MIA martingamer was telling the truth about the triple battles....does this mean that the "jade snake" and "team plasma" is also true ...who knows

anyway ive like wat ive seen from the game so far it should be epic

Good observation. Just to keep in mind that the players for this game are older than the players from previous games. This could mean that you don't start your journey as a pokémon trainer, but rather continue your journey.

Metalizard said:
ARE THESE POKÉMON FAKE???? Cuz I hope they are... I really hope... (I know they're official but I'm waiting for a miracle...)

Dang, do people really hate the new Pokemon that much?

And strangly, out of all the other Pokemon (excluding the moles), I really like the "black wedding dress cake" Pokemon. It looks awesome, and I'm hoping it'll either be a female evolution for Mime Jr., an evolution for Mawile, or an evolution for Medicham (as far fetched as that sounds). It would also be pretty cool if it was just its own Pokemon with its own pre-evolution... or evolution. Whatever. :p

Metalizard said:

You'll be waiting for a long time then. I suggest you wait until the official artwork for is before making your final judgements. You might like them and if not oh well.

ryan.jay said:
hey, um, does the middle of the un-named pokemon look like a alternate Porygon evolution and the right un-named pokemon look like an evolution for Shuppet? Just a thought...

Not to be mean but... how did you get Porygon from something that more or less resembles a possible evo to either Nosepass or Probopass?

Back