(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

Too bad I couldn't watch it live because my connection kept dropping for some reason. Anyone else had this problem? Same thing kept happening yesterday. Well thanks for the video anyways WPM. Your awesomeness can't be described in words.

WPM you better hurry up with that clip! I'm crying out because this happens too unprepared! XD

Me too, me too! Hurry up with this so I can contemplate fan-art!

I hope its a new pokemon an not an evolution or pre-evolution of existing pokemon!
Either way i want to see them soon!

I wonder what Oha Suta is anyway?

I'd like to see the new Pokemon too, so please hurry up with the video.

Ooh! I'm excited, more new Pokémon! Can't wait to see them!

Finally another(or more according to Mucrush) new Pokemon! =)

cant wait!

Wooo!! Sooo excited. ;333

need.. pics/vid.. naow..

w00t ^_^
I can't wait to see the pictures/videos.

Those Pokemon looks... weird... we need to see them in better quility xD

Goodness, these new Pokemon look horrible.
Ken is really winging it now, I mean just look at them! Not to sound rude, but even I could've done at least a bit better. And why triple battles? D:

We finally have our first completely revealed pokemon family in Black and White that aren't event pokemon!

I'm also surprised that the 3-on-3 battle was correct. Think of what other rumors are correct 0.0

I'm digging that Mantis pokemon. It looks pretty good.

Yeah, I agree with Mucrush... They seem a little weird. I like the idea of a Spider Pokemon, a Mantis, and maybe the Sarcophagus one...

We need to see them in quality!

Well now that we got the video, my opnion doesn't change much. I don't like them at first glance, but I'll wait for clearer pictures, like the official art to judge them.

Triple battles will be interestingly long. The Pokemon do look interesting though, and hopefully they'll turn into decent cards. And no bag? NO GYM LEADERS USING HYPER POTIONS =D =D

Okay, the story is updated with everything. Oy yoy yoy, what bad luck! I had the video ready to go a minute after it aired!! I had to call my webhost in America via Skype to sort out the server issues, he fixed it, then it went down, then it went up, then it went down, etc. etc. SO ANNOYING WHEN YOU HAVE SUCH IMPORTANT NEWS TO REVEAL!!

Wow. It's like fifth gen. keeps getting worse...sigh. I saw much better fan art on YouTube.

The designs for these Pokémon are so odd that I'm going to need Sugimori art before I can even attempt fan art with even a shred of confidence. xD Hopefully the main Black and White site updates with it soon. I'm not really sure what's going on with that one that looks like a Budew that swallowed a cloud. Part of its outlines overlap other parts of its body. >_>; I guess the Sarcophagus one might be Ghost/Rock.

I like the part where the trainer walks into the past (?) / another time / dimension. That was awesome.

Back