(1) New Pokemon Revealed in B/W Demo Buses [8/6]

SPM3 said:
Enough of these midget leaks, I WANT THE BIG KAHUNA! The Master Document! If it isn't here by the 9th I will start pillaging nearby villages...

Lol, I think It Will Leak Tonight Though

If I hadn't already decided that Denchura will be my Electric type, I'd be using Emonga. Unless I decide on Tsutaaja for my starter, Shikijika will be my Grass Pokémon. And I think Darumakka is going to be my Fire type. There's so many interesting Pokémon this generation. It's quickly beginning to tie the first generation as my favorite.

...Another Pachirisu/Pikachu clone? You've...got to be kidding me. Well, needless to say, put this one on the hate forever list for me. Pachirisu+Wings. What a great idea. Looooove it. /NOT I love that Rock thing (like I did before when a picture was first leaked of him. He definitely looks BA (and I guess not related to Nosepass which is whatever for me). That little small Fire guy is most definitely the pre-evo of that fire ape which is cool I guess. I figured it would have a pre-evo but I didn't think it would be so small and cute. :3 Grass/Normal? _-_ I personally hate the typing tbh. Part Normal typing is just so ugh for me. I can't wait for pictures of Basurao. And they actually made Growth better, nice.

dmaster out.

wow!!! finally a flying squirrel!! i love and and i have a sugar glider as my pet~ I definitely put emonga in my team!! cool...and i hope it's not like pachirisu, i want him to have evo too!!

Yet another Pikaclone. But hey, it doesn't surprise me, I expected it to come. Oh well, at least its much MUCH better than Pachirisu, and at least it has a Flying type. We've never seen a flying squirrel before, so that's pretty cool. Too bad it resembles Pikachu so much...

Gigaisu is no surprise; no comment.

Darumakka... looks weird to me. The picture is too small for me to tell what it is. Right now I really don't like it.

Zalman said:
Darumakka... looks weird to me. The picture is too small for me to tell what it is. Right now I really don't like it.

This. and i thought it was weird how everything in it is blurry (pokabu, the health bars, etc) except for it. I wonder whats up with that?

Nonetheless, very happy except I wanted the BA Gigaiasu to have dual types =(

Also someone mentioned that he weighs 260, just like the image says, but both webmasters put up 270? XD

Gee wilikers! It's Rocky from Rocky & Bullwinkle!

RockyBullwinkle.jpg

I'm gonna be disappointed If Pachirisu does evolve into Emonga but it's understandable If it does. Now all we need is a Moose Pokemon based off of Bullwinkle... >_>

Is it just me, or do some of the new Pokemon look bizarre? They just look forced, weird, and too much like their predecessors. This flying squirrel looks like a pachirisu, pikachu, murkrow crossbreed! I'm afraid Pokemon is starting to run out of quality ideas...

Wow... Emonga is really cute... and looks very similar to Pachirisu, I wonder if is it's evolution... (it's likely not)
I really didn't like Gigaiasu, but now that I've saw its artwork I like it (not too much, but it's ok now)
I don't like Darumakka, but I'll wait the artwork to judge!

dmaster said:
...Another Pachirisu/Pikachu clone? You've...got to be kidding me. Well, needless to say, put this one on the hate forever list for me. Pachirisu+Wings. What a great idea. Looooove it. /NOT I love that Rock thing (like I did before when a picture was first leaked of him. He definitely looks BA (and I guess not related to Nosepass which is whatever for me). That little small Fire guy is most definitely the pre-evo of that fire ape which is cool I guess. I figured it would have a pre-evo but I didn't think it would be so small and cute. :3 Grass/Normal? _-_ I personally hate the typing tbh. Part Normal typing is just so ugh for me. I can't wait for pictures of Basurao. And they actually made Growth better, nice.

dmaster out.

So is hihdaruma that small ones evo or prevo?

Darkness Generation said:
Am I the only person who thinks that Emonga mightve been designed for GS? It just has that look around it...
Lol, That's probably why I like it so much!

It's highly unlikely that Pachirisu would evolve into Emonga. There are very few..VERY few...instances of one pokemon evolving into another and losing weight. Alakazam loses a few pounds (kilograms) when they evolve from Kadabra, I think there's a couple others, Dragonite gets shorter evolving from Dragonair...but Emonga is wayyyyy too cute looking to be considered a stage 1.

Rockbeast, you are awesome.

Eh.....I hope you have Sunkern's stats but evolve into something better than Sunflora statwise!

Time for the full 'Dex entries!

Mucrush said:
What do you mean by GS??

You lost your privilege to speak on the news forum. :(

sgtspontaneous said:
It's highly unlikely that Pachirisu would evolve into Emonga. There are very few..VERY few...instances of one pokemon evolving into another and losing weight. Alakazam loses a few pounds (kilograms) when they evolve from Kadabra, I think there's a couple others, Dragonite gets shorter evolving from Dragonair...but Emonga is wayyyyy too cute looking to be considered a stage 1.

Rockbeast, you are awesome.

Eh...I hope you have Sunkern's stats but evolve into something better than Sunflora statwise!

Time for the full 'Dex entries!

You lost your privilege to speak on the news forum. :(
When you speak of Sunkern/Sunflora stats, I assume you're also talking about Darumakka? If that's the case, then let it be known that Darumakka evolves into Hihidaruma, which would obviously have better stats than Sunflora. If not, then wut? Haha :)

Playerking95 said:
So is hihdaruma that small ones evo or prevo?

it evolves into hihidaruma duh

Redneck said:
This. and i thought it was weird how everything in it is blurry (pokabu, the health bars, etc) except for it. I wonder whats up with that?

Nonetheless, very happy except I wanted the BA Gigaiasu to have dual types =(

Also someone mentioned that he weighs 260, just like the image says, but both webmasters put up 270? XD

i think its because its using an attack of some sort, that might explain it

Back